Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Don't you let that rain hurt my babies! Wow, ehh, sorry, I mean, wish you the best of luck today bud! ;) I can't wait to see how she does down here in the south.

The rain shield worked excellent in 40-50kph wind gusts, and driving rain. Maximus is as dry as can be...supposed to be cooler dry weather the next few days, so hopefully everything will be great. I removed the rain shield(leaving the frame setup just in case), and gave her 24 liters of AN flawless finish water today.
Stunty has been harvested!! Had to toss quite a bit away due to mold, maybe 3/4oz dry. There was a lot of hidden spots of mold that I didn't notice before, and she took forever to trim due to the scattered mold and looser buds, I debranched all of the bud to make sure no mold stuff gets through the process. Still a really nice harvest. Am still figuring 100 grams should be there without a problem. Just laced with crystal! Stunty's final pics tomorrow.

Very nice my friend it really looks like you're plants are turning out awesome,I have one in flower a purple afghan kush first year that one has ever been grown and she goes into early flower no big deal early Pak ok with me

Starting off in the test garden with 7 hours of direct sun:

Just a single pic of stunty the autoultimate from yesterday:
IMG_4022.JPG

And some test garden photo strains:
Day 123 Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] doing great...nice popcorns forming on branches.
IMG_4031.JPG

Pretty good sized main stalks this year for the test garden:
IMG_4029.JPG

Day 123 Orange hill special:
IMG_4032.JPG

Day 123 Frisian Dew:
IMG_4033.JPG

Dew stalk:
IMG_4034.JPG

Dew flower forming nicely!
IMG_4037.JPG

And over to the full sun garden first starting with the photos.

Day 123 Think Fast:
IMG_4038.JPG

Day 123 Frisian Duck:
IMG_4041.JPG

Day 123 Durban Poison:
IMG_4039.JPG

Day 123 Blueberry...damn look at all of that branching!!:
IMG_4040.JPG

And finally just a single shot of the Majestic Autoultimate "Maximus".
IMG_4042.JPG

OH yeah I had a visit to my buddy's place today...he has a lemon skunk untrained that easily extends 12 feet high. Its awesome...he tells me no probs on taking some pics to show you guys, but no pics until flower is there. He is getting a little nervous as none of his lemon skunks(growing 3) and his purple crack are only in early preflower...seems like just the Frisian duck and the orange hill special are struggling to get preflower happening on my end.

Absolutely astounding my friend.:worship:

Tried to give you max rep, but not on here enough these days, and looks like I need to rep some other members before. You know I love ya anyway :bighug:

Hey, I clicked on your Techniques link and the dreaded 404 error message showed up.

I REALLY want to see from the beginning of your training going forward, as I am definitely going to need to use your tried and true Techniques next year, due to vast legal plant count reduction. Feeling like I will be in good enough shape from my recent surgery to do the prep work this fall, and am surrounded by horse farms for 'ferts' to till into the ground. I am blessed enough to have a sweet new Troy built rototiller.

Hope you start getting some pre-flowering happening any day now! Couple of my own testers (Auto Affie xes) look like they 'may' start any day now.

:peace:

Absolutely astounding my friend.:worship:

Tried to give you max rep, but not on here enough these days, and looks like I need to rep some other members before. You know I love ya anyway :bighug:

Hey, I clicked on your Techniques link and the dreaded 404 error message showed up.

I REALLY want to see from the beginning of your training going forward, as I am definitely going to need to use your tried and true Techniques next year, due to vast legal plant count reduction. Feeling like I will be in good enough shape from my recent surgery to do the prep work this fall, and am surrounded by horse farms for 'ferts' to till into the ground. I am blessed enough to have a sweet new Troy built rototiller.

Hope you start getting some pre-flowering happening any day now! Couple of my own testers (Auto Affie xes) look like they 'may' start any day now.

:peace:

Its all good my friend!

The 404 is due to potpros being down. There is some technical difficulties, but they will be sorted soon enough and it will be back online. Even if something happened and I lost the diary on PPN, I will still be uploading pics and updating the training guide with early training pics this winter.

Actually I have much preflower happening...only waiting on the duck and the orange hill special to show. The rest are pre-flowering well. With the Frisian Dew leading the pack, followed by the Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], then Durban Poison, then think fast/blueberry/fruity chronic juice. Finally lagging behind is the orange hill special and the Frisian duck.
The dew is wayyyy ahead in flower, she already almost has colas formed(pics in last update..teehee)..I expect mid sept finish again for the dew.

Pure quality mate.i see from below how u train these girls very similar to how i train my indoor autos.ur plants are huge mate thanks to that top quality training pure animals. Just brilliant.well done mate;)

You are for sure the best outdoor grower i have come accross in my 5 years of growing.outstanding mate shows in your plants u have pushed them and loved them all the way.they are loving u back now mate .pure class;):pass::jawdrop::muahaha:

Hey thanks autobeast, appreciate the kind comments

Ive flushed Maximus 4 days in a row now. Supposed to be hot the next 4 days then 2 days of rain...I am hitting her 3 more times with flush, and chopping before rain.

Drying in the insane shifting relative humidity(78% this morning, and 44 this afternoon, finally dropping from average of 70-80% over the last week) has been a challenge. Getting the job done though....Stunty is dried at 62% and despite the very loose bud structure due to very limited light, she is intensely caked in crystal, and the weight is a new test garden auto high yielder, pulling 123grams dry. Best part is the buzz....holy shit!! Damn she is a powerful smoke. I smoked a good sized joint for a morning get up and go, and I was still wrecked 2.5 hours after and still felt the effect quite strong at 3.5 hours. Smell was very fruit punch a couple of weeks but it shifted now to a grapefruit with a hint of pine that is very nice. Out of all of the autos this season, Stunty is the only one to have really "sticky" resin glands.

One of the nicer buds from stunty
IMG_4044.JPG

A close up of a smaller bud - yeah no doubt it gets you high!
IMG_4045.JPG

Back