Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Fuk dude mind officially blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for throwin me the link @912GreenSkell Imma rep u for that bro thats a fukin sweet ultimate man ;):slap:

Hey thanks bud...its funny, as excited i am about the ultimate(s), I am equally exited about the Daiquiri, Cookies and the Sunrise. All 3 of the new DP auto strains I tried are serious tokes!!

Sad, sad news today...we finally got a rain after a long drought. Thanks to the minimal rain I am sad to say I have one Major problem on the biggest plant of the group. The monster blueberry couldn't handle the crazy weight and the power of the sheets of rain and I have some major stalk splitting. I don't normally do this.....but FORFUCKSAKES!! Looks like I am going to lose half the plant and I will consider myself lucky if the other half doesn't end up with stalk rot before it can finish. The may be a slight chance I can fix it and only lose a main branch, or at best a couple of secondary branches. Man, I try to be super optimistic about struggles, but getting punched in the balls hurts after 3-4 thousand shots.
:( So sad.

Okay ladies and gents! I ended up losing one main branch and 5 secondary branches. I covered up the hole with a piece of vapour barrier so water doesn't pool in the crack in the stalk...hoping for the best! Seeing as PotPros is still down here is another round of photo pics from the test garden(7 hours of direct sun)

Day 137 Fruity Chronic Juice - left a chair in the pic for scale...big, big girl for 7 hours of sun! Looks like it will be a very similar harvest date to last season which was October the 10th. This pic only shows the short side of the plant which is almost 6 feet across. Lengthways she is trained 8 feet across tip to tip. This is even bigger than the FCJ from last season. Hairs just starting to stack.
IMG_4066.JPG

Day 137 Orange Hill Special - Nice...holding the very appealing orange smell. She is preflowering now. Looking good
Sorry, too much background stuff shown, so pic removed.

Day 137 Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - She is well on her way to putting on some serous flower. Now we see what all of those forking branches are capable of!! @surffreak - I know the PP battle is kind of off, so I wanted to shout out to you to see how your passion is doing. If you can please tag me to a pic, or post one here if you are able.
IMG_4068.JPG

Closer shot of a main branch. Lots of tips, should be a lot of bud!
IMG_4069.JPG

Day 137 Frisian Dew - Way ahead of every other plant in flower, and looking great. Every tip is packing on flower fast, even in the limited light.
IMG_4070.JPG

Closer shot of the far end(2 main colas of the plant)
IMG_4071.JPG

We have Maximus(autoultimate) weighed in and even tossing a bunch of mold, she pulled in 245grams dry. Hell of a plant, and one hell of a yield!! And with Maximus weight its an average of 141grams(5oz 1gram) dry per plant....woohooo! Chunky, chunky rock hard buds.
IMG_4063.JPG

IMG_4064.JPG

IMG_4065.JPG

Nice pics, Skelly, thanks for the update. I hope the blueberry comes through everything okay for you--maybe a case where the lost branches concentrate more energy to the remaining ones, anyway hoping so for you. Everything else looking great, for sure, bro, congrats again on the nice AU buds
:slap:

Nice pics, Skelly, thanks for the update. I hope the blueberry comes through everything okay for you--maybe a case where the lost branches concentrate more energy to the remaining ones, anyway hoping so for you. Everything else looking great, for sure, bro, congrats again on the nice AU buds
:slap:

Hey thanks so much for the support! Just hopefully I can keep her together for the remainder!! Its the rain once the bud comes on that strikes fear in the hearts of growers everywhere!!!

Freaking awsome harvest bro well deserved :slap: those nugs look fantastic aswell bro

Freaking awsome harvest bro well deserved :slap: those nugs look fantastic aswell bro

Hey bud! Thanks so much for the rep and the support!!

hanks for all of the kind compliments

Oh so sad....nothing like following up a pounding branch breaking rainstorm, with another one 2 days later(60ml of rain today). Sad to say, but the blueberry has lost more branches...will be keeping a close eye on remaining branches flowers for hermy traits from all of the stress. If i see any, i am cutting the rest down. As it stands, the plant is half the size it was last week. The rest of the plants are a bit floppy, but doing okay. The exception is the think fast which is completely unaffected by the gallons of water.

@Fairlynew ...starting to make the switch from Advanced nutrients to Green PLanet by buying the additives Massive and terpinator to try out instead of Big bud + bud candy. If they pass the outdoor test, i will be running GP full line once my gallon jug of AN Connoisseur is finished.

Back