Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Update! I have decided enough is enough...the fruity chronic juice beside stunty is really crowding her out now, and preflowering is starting, so enough of these "little" plants. Fruity chronic was my favorite smoke of the season an I am looking to maximize her as much as possible and she needs room(and most importantly she is breeching security height). Also spotted 2 small specks of mold starting on stunty's shaded branches, so I chopped it out and began flushing, hitting her with 30 liters or water. 4 more times at 30 liters every other day and its over. Maximus got another shot of overdrive today. Probably one more and a feed or two of overdrive with cha-ching and flush. Oh speaking of maximus...she has one side branch with mold. :( Chopped the branch and threw out maybe 5 grams dry and salvaged 5 for early smoke. Ahh well I am not complaining, as the Au's have been quite resilient to mold considering the high humidity on the average!

Yeah I would say the Fruity Chronic Juice is dwarfing Stunty in size at day 118, windy!(top of stunty's cola at 40" on the right)
IMG_4005.JPG

Orange Hill Special is getting to be quite the size as well on Day 118! Hard to tell from the pic, but she's a big girl!
IMG_4006.JPG

Last edited:
Simplt outstanding outdoor growing brow HEALTHY HEALTHY PLANTS BRO

Simplt outstanding outdoor growing brow HEALTHY HEALTHY PLANTS BRO

Thanks man!
So the dew has some great flower cooking up now... open sesame(1/4tsp per gallon/4liters) is out, and big bud(2ml) will be added to the Advanced Nutrients Connosseur AB base nutes(3ml per liter). Feed is done every 4-5 days on the photos.

Stunty has been flushed with another 30 liters. Leaves are yellowing. Going to be an early chop but not crazy early....i'd estimate she would have had another week easy with the use of overdrive.

Feeding Maximus tomorrow with Overdrive and possible Foxfarm Chaching...maybe one more feed first without chaching. Then 2 more feed with chaching/conno/overdrive/nirvana and flush. This plant I have decided to thrown down every flush liter with AN Flawless finish to see if I notice a difference. I don't have a problem with the taste at all, but sometimes there is a slight burning problem, darker ash and a joint goes out occasionally. See if flawless finish clears that up.

Okay so this thread is dwindling down. At Day 96 Stunty is on her last flush, and she will be chopped day after tomorrow. I pushed the flush cycle ahead a bit and have been hitting her with 30 liters every day to quick clear her out. I need the space more than anything!!

Kind of a poor pic from a slugs eye view...ahh well cant win 'em all!!
IMG_4010.JPG

Wow did the AU do well in the test garden. With only 7 hours of light max, she surpassed my expectations. The lighter really puts how much bud is there in perspective!!
IMG_4007.JPG

Even lower shaded out primary branches have some great bud on them!
IMG_4009.JPG

One final set of pics left to do on chop day...I am going to drape a sheet behind Stunty to get some better final pics of the finale.

And maximus on Day 86...dammit spotted another bunch of mold today. :( Ahh the outdoor life!! I am calling this plant, and have give her one last shot of overdrive, FF cha-ching, AN Nirvana, and AN connoisseur AB.
Gawd she is a monster! Left side

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

What a main cola!
IMG_4013.JPG

Certainly not lacking in the crystal department!
IMG_4014.JPG

Yippee! Looking forward to it!
IMG_4015.JPG

Security Detail is on it...don't even think about fuckin' around! :D (little fella at day 7)
IMG_4019.JPG

Okay so this thread is dwindling down. At Day 96 Stunty is on her last flush, and she will be chopped day after tomorrow. I pushed the flush cycle ahead a bit and have been hitting her with 30 liters every day to quick clear her out. I need the space more than anything!!

Kind of a poor pic from a slugs eye view...ahh well cant win 'em all!!
View attachment 611428

Wow did the AU do well in the test garden. With only 7 hours of light max, she surpassed my expectations. The lighter really puts how much bud is there in perspective!!
View attachment 611430

Even lower shaded out primary branches have some great bud on them!
View attachment 611429

One final set of pics left to do on chop day...I am going to drape a sheet behind Stunty to get some better final pics of the finale.

And maximus on Day 86...dammit spotted another bunch of mold today. :( Ahh the outdoor life!! I am calling this plant, and have give her one last shot of overdrive, FF cha-ching, AN Nirvana, and AN connoisseur AB.
Gawd she is a monster! Left side

View attachment 611431

View attachment 611432

What a main cola!
View attachment 611435

Certainly not lacking in the crystal department!
View attachment 611436

Yippee! Looking forward to it!
View attachment 611433

Security Detail is on it...don't even think about fuckin' around! :D (little fella at day 7)
View attachment 611434
Looking fantastic bro if it were me I'd pull her if more mold is setting in she looks great biggest fattest buds Iv seen on a auto yet hands down

Looking fantastic bro if it were me I'd pull her if more mold is setting in she looks great biggest fattest buds Iv seen on a auto yet hands down

Yeah I hear you man..going to start power flushing tomorrow. I tried a different method on stunty, where I flood every day with 30 liters(8 gallons) rather than every other day and it seems to be working just fine, so I will also use this on maximus. The only difference on maximus compared to Stunty, is I will be using AN Flawless Finish in all of the water.
So weather today is a scorching 40 degrees celcius...and guess what is coming tomorrow? Hmm...sooooooo weather for tomorrow is likely to be a heavy thunderstorm, uh oh! Supposed to start in the late afternoon...I am going to get the jump on it and erect a vapour barrier tent right now to deflect the rain off of her. Adapt, and defeat opposition!
Stunty I am just going to chop in the late morning, and trim while its raining.

Thanks for the comments bailey and autobeast!

And less than an hour goes by, and I am prepared for rain. Clear vapour barrier for the roof and doubled bamboo for corner supports.
View attachment 611510
Don't you let that rain hurt my babies! Wow, ehh, sorry, I mean, wish you the best of luck today bud! ;) I can't wait to see how she does down here in the south.

Back