Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS PLANT BRO SHE'S HUGE AND THE THICKNESS OF THE BUDS SHES GOT TO BE A 1LB AUTO MAX :slap:

I will be over the moon with excitement if she has a pound or anywhere close to a pound on her. One thing is for sure...Maximus has rock hard buds, much, much firmer than the somewhat loose buds of stunty from the test garden. One think I do know...Autoultimate will be in the garden next year without a doubt! (of course that's assuming I like the buzz) And I have an odd feeling that next year outdoor, we we'll be seeing a few other fella's growing AU's!!
If this plant is indeed a pound or close, the weight that could be pulled out of the full sun garden full of just outdoor ultimates would be astronomical!! Not something I would ever do, as I love and need variety in my smoke for varied medical problems, but wow would that be something to see! 30 or more AU's would fit in this space easily I bet if the photos were not there.

you should be ashamed of yourself! Making the rest of us look bad................lol!

That some killer AU my friend!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Haha that's right bailey...really though, I have never been at ease harvesting as I have harvesting the autos I just finished. Mid summer harvest, no thieves or prying eyes to worry about...excellent. Nice easy relaxing harvest for outdoor is the best! :D

OKay fellas...stuff is getting serious over here. It took her whole life but the "New" Autoultimate in the full sun garden has greatly earned herself a new nickname. I present to you Autoultimis Maximus at day 74
Eagle Eye View(this guy is crazy...there's no bud on that plant right?):
View attachment 606890

Right Side:
View attachment 606891

Left Side:
View attachment 606892

Main Cola...look at the bud on them secondary branches woohoo!! If this main cola gets much bigger round, it will rival the fattest top I have ever grown. She is almost the diameter of a 2 liter pop bottle:
View attachment 606893

One of the lowest buds up close...looks like wave 1 flower is almost done on Maximus
View attachment 606894

And Stunty over in the test garden at day 84. I was actually completely stunned yesterday, when I realized that Stunty only gets 3-4 hours of direct sun on half of the lower branches, since the fruity chronic juice is almost 5 feet tall and on the western side of the Au, so she totally shades out the lower branches after 3pm. But yet somehow she continues to pour on nice buds, even on the shaded out branches. Damn stunty would have been an absolute monster of epic proportions, if she lived her life in the full sun garden. Even grown in the limited light of 7 hours or less(i really need to time the direct light and get an accurate count, as i feel its even less than 7), i'll be stunned if there is less than 100 grams dry on her.

Pic taken at 2pm(sun starts at noon), and already the shade from the FJC has crept over the left branches:
View attachment 606900

Slugs eye View...fjc in the back ground left makes the 43" tall stunty look like a tiny girl!
View attachment 606903

All bud down to top of hand, but kind of loose bud on the main cola.
View attachment 606901

Lowest bud tip...still a ways to go before this plant is done!! Astonishing
View attachment 606904

I will be over the moon with excitement if she has a pound or anywhere close to a pound on her. One thing is for sure...Maximus has rock hard buds, much, much firmer than the somewhat loose buds of stunty from the test garden. One think I do know...Autoultimate will be in the garden next year without a doubt! (of course that's assuming I like the buzz) And I have an odd feeling that next year outdoor, we we'll be seeing a few other fella's growing AU's!!
If this plant is indeed a pound or close, the weight that could be pulled out of the full sun garden full of just outdoor ultimates would be astronomical!! Not something I would ever do, as I love and need variety in my smoke for varied medical problems, but wow would that be something to see! 30 or more AU's would fit in this space easily I bet if the photos were not there.
30 AU would be an amazing sight to see I'm pretty sure there's a pound in her if not very close here nugs are huge and as you said dense I am in Aw of her brother

you should be ashamed of yourself! Making the rest of us look bad................lol!

That some killer AU my friend!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

:) Hahaha! Thanks for the comment bud! I am so, so ashamed!(shakes head in shame) :D

I feel you with needing a variety, but I have to admit, I'd really like to see 30 of those beast in one plot! :D
30 AU would be an amazing sight to see I'm pretty sure there's a pound in her if not very close here nugs are huge and as you said dense I am in Aw of her brother

Yeah it would be something to see but it'll be something i'll never do. Variety is the spice of life!
Bailey...having a really close look at her today I don't think there will be a pound on her. Half pound for sure...maybe 3/4, but I don't think she will crack the 1lb barrier.

So here is something I don't generally do unless requested as this is my auto journal. Potpros is still down and I have a few photos taken from the full sun garden, so I am going to toss down some photoperiod pics here pics here. All four photo plants are on day 113.

First up is the Frisian duck. I measured her today and she has some 5 foot tall branches with almost all topping 4 feet. She has a diameter of 7 feet, so her outer circumference is 21 feet around.
IMG_3997.JPG

Second is the mighty DP Blueberry. Most branches are 4 feet with some stretching 5 feet tall. Measuring 12 feet across tip to tip diameter, so her outer perimeter is a staggering 37 feet around!
IMG_3996.JPG

Next up is the Think Fast. Diameter of 7 feet, so 21 feet around. Pretty much all branch tips have reached over 5 feet tall. The slugs eye view pic throws perspective off a bit!
IMG_3998.JPG

Finally the Durban Poison. The way I trained this plant she is closer to a oval shape than a circle, but reformed into a circle I figure she would be 8-9 feet across tip to tip. Big plant but easily trained. I am able to keep her height at 4 feet and under, which is important for stealth in this particular plants location(anywhere under 5.5 feet is fine)
IMG_3999.JPG

:) Hahaha! Thanks for the comment bud! I am so, so ashamed!(shakes head in shame) :D

Yeah it would be something to see but it'll be something i'll never do. Variety is the spice of life!
Bailey...having a really close look at her today I don't think there will be a pound on her. Half pound for sure...maybe 3/4, but I don't think she will crack the 1lb barrier.

So here is something I don't generally do unless requested as this is my auto journal. Potpros is still down and I have a few photos taken from the full sun garden, so I am going to toss down some photoperiod pics here pics here. All four photo plants are on day 113.

First up is the Frisian duck. I measured her today and she has some 5 foot tall branches with almost all topping 4 feet. She has a diameter of 7 feet, so her outer circumference is 21 feet around.
View attachment 607799

Second is the mighty DP Blueberry. Most branches are 4 feet with some stretching 5 feet tall. Measuring 12 feet across tip to tip diameter, so her outer perimeter is a staggering 37 feet around!
View attachment 607801

Next up is the Think Fast. Diameter of 7 feet, so 21 feet around. Pretty much all branch tips have reached over 5 feet tall. The slugs eye view pic throws perspective off a bit!
View attachment 607803

Finally the Durban Poison. The way I trained this plant she is closer to a oval shape than a circle, but reformed into a circle I figure she would be 8-9 feet across tip to tip. Big plant but easily trained. I am able to keep her height at 4 feet and under, which is important for stealth in this particular plants location(anywhere under 5.5 feet is fine)
View attachment 607804
They aren't plants there trees awsome job bro

Back