Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

:slap: awsome harvest bro the nugs look fantastic and I think the main on the new ultimate is the fattest iv seen

Hey thanks for the rep my friend! The AU stalk is certainly the thickest main stalk I have ever seen on an auto. Its as thick as the photoperiod stalks in the test garden! And damn is the bud packing on!! Maybe she would stand a chance in the Bom after all! Its very difficult to take good pics showing the flower due to the close proximity of the photoperiod plants limiting pic location, and also I cannot take low center of gravity pics, or I give up property details which will not be done for security reasons of course.

So far zero mold despite thick dense bud, and ripping 70% RH. Okay...so the strain is perfectly named. Ultimate indeed... @DutchPassionTony - you guys kicked some serious ass with the Autoultimate!! Extreme power auto genetics...well done!!

Hey thanks for the rep my friend! The AU stalk is certainly the thickest main stalk I have ever seen on an auto. Its as thick as the photoperiod stalks in the test garden! And damn is the bud packing on!! Maybe she would stand a chance in the Bom after all! Its very difficult to take good pics showing the flower due to the close proximity of the photoperiod plants limiting pic location, and also I cannot take low center of gravity pics, or I give up property details which will not be done for security reasons of course.

So far zero mold despite thick dense bud, and ripping 70% RH. Okay...so the strain is perfectly named. Ultimate indeed... @DutchPassionTony - you guys kicked some serious ass with the Autoultimate!! Extreme power auto genetics...well done!!
Aw we need to get her in the bom what about getting someone to stand behind her with a sheet like a black or white background

Aw we need to get her in the bom what about getting someone to stand behind her with a sheet like a black or white background

Excellent idea...still another 2 maybe even 3 weeks easy on her I am assuming, and then I will get a black or white sheet and hang it on the fence to conceal the security details. Great idea!

Great work mate I love checking in on how things are going.... I know all these plants make life very busy too....

Actually its not even the herb plants that make me so busy. Take into account X15 70 foot gardens for veggies, and over 100 chickens, 2 pigs, 2 cows a 30X30 foot black raspberry patch kind of takes up my summer a bit! ;)

Excellent idea...still another 2 maybe even 3 weeks easy on her I am assuming, and then I will get a black or white sheet and hang it on the fence to conceal the security details. Great idea!

Actually its not even the herb plants that make me so busy. Take into account X15 70 foot gardens for veggies, and over 100 chickens, 2 pigs, 2 cows a 30X30 foot black raspberry patch kind of takes up my summer a bit! ;)
:photog::holymoly::growing:

Yea sorry man, I am not comfortable taking pics of the veggie garden and all of that due to security, we don't grow conventional garden style, so it would be all too easy to spot via satellite. Probably just paranoia, but better safe than having to fend off even more thieves....lol

Yea sorry man, I am not comfortable taking pics of the veggie garden and all of that due to security, we don't grow conventional garden style, so it would be all too easy to spot via satellite. Probably just paranoia, but better safe than having to fend off even more thieves....lol
Aw to right I'm always a little paranoid it keeps us on our toes

Back