Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Alright fellas! Colorado cookies is mostly dry...weigh in is a great surprise(though I might lose another 15-20%) she put out a nice 95grams.

Final Pics of Colorado Cookies, couple o' buds on a pack of rolling papers
IMG_3950.JPG

Closeup
IMG_3952.JPG

Hey there...first and foremost welcome to the site!! Hmm hard to say what your issue is, but it sounds like it could possibly be related to a waterlogged root base.
Today is the 3rd day since I visited the site and it's 3 days of sun so hopefully they kick on from here , it's set to be a dry few days from here as well.

My worry is that they should flower soon if you class them as 4 week old, being auto flowers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 83
Full Sun Garden Update!

Day 67 Autoultimate - Wow is this sweetheart filling in now!! Oh i sure hope the current smell(that came out of nowhere) holds right to the end. One sniff and i got a very nice whiff of Fruit Punch. Awesome. Some very nice crystal rearing up too!!!
IMG_3958.JPG

So today is the day for the Daiquiri Lime. Chopped on day 77. Despite throw quite a bit away to mold(maybe lost a 1/2 oz), there is a whack of weed on this fantastic looking girl!! Unless I am mistaken this plant will beat out yield on the sunrise!
IMG_3953.JPG

Harvest success!
IMG_3963.JPG

And the weed looks spectacular!!
IMG_3965.JPG

Boom!! Weight is in on the brooklyn sunrise! Happy to report 90% dry and she is 128grams! I am super, super happy with that yield!! This will take the title as heaviest outdoor auto for me so far(100 g's is my record so far). Yahoo!
One of the better buds on a pack of rolling papers:
IMG_3968.JPG

Sunrise closeup - incredible pot.
IMG_3969.JPG

Full Sun Garden Update!

Day 67 Autoultimate - Wow is this sweetheart filling in now!! Oh i sure hope the current smell(that came out of nowhere) holds right to the end. One sniff and i got a very nice whiff of Fruit Punch. Awesome. Some very nice crystal rearing up too!!!
View attachment 603619

So today is the day for the Daiquiri Lime. Chopped on day 77. Despite throw quite a bit away to mold(maybe lost a 1/2 oz), there is a whack of weed on this fantastic looking girl!! Unless I am mistaken this plant will beat out yield on the sunrise!
View attachment 603633

Harvest success!
View attachment 603620

And the weed looks spectacular!!
View attachment 603629

Boom!! Weight is in on the brooklyn sunrise! Happy to report 90% dry and she is 128grams! I am super, super happy with that yield!! This will take the title as heaviest outdoor auto for me so far(100 g's is my record so far). Yahoo!
One of the better buds on a pack of rolling papers:
View attachment 603637

Sunrise closeup - incredible pot.
View attachment 603638
I'm so happy for you brotha beating ue harvest record and im sure there's a bigger record coming soon from the ultimate.
The nugs look so tasty aswell max :slap::greenthumb:

Alright fellas!!
Firstly thanks so much for the rep @Bailey @Fuggzy

And onto to todays pics over to the test garden for the viewing of stunty. My only regret? Not putting stunty in the full sun garden where she belongs! She is putting on some nice bud despite the limited 7 hours of sun.

Its almost impossible to get a good full plant pic of Stunty particularly with the background colour.
IMG_3971.JPG

She has a nice(but loose) cola!!
IMG_3972.JPG

Showing formation of lowest bud tip:
IMG_3973.JPG

Nice crystal upcoming on day 78
IMG_3974.JPG

So the plants are nice looking and all, but when do we get a snack report on those berries?! A piece of angel food cake, handful of those berries and some cream, hmmm. Great now I have the munchies. ;)
img_3972-jpg.604038

Haha sad to say, but we are so damned busy this time of year we cannot take our time and enjoy it. Needless to say most of the black raspberries go to making Jam, and I keep a couple of large zipocs of berries in the fridge for a weekly black raspberry poundcake, which I have dubbed "Purple Swirlcake". Next time I make one I'll take a pic!!

SO updates!! I've dried and cured the Cookies and the Sunrise, and at 61% RH:
Colorado Cookies weighs 70 grams exactly so 2.5oz, not bad! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Brooklyn Sunrise weighed out to 112grams exactly, so a QP on the knuckle, great!! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Daiquiri Lime is also dry...despite the mold toss, wow she weighed in at 158grams!! Hell Yes!

And the daiquiri is a lovely bunch of bud too...a pic of a couple of smaller buds:
IMG_3983.JPG

Yet another crystal laden honey!
IMG_3984.JPG

Had some fertilizing to do down in the full sun garden, and I wanted to take a pic of the main stalk of the new Autoultimate...holy shiatsu is this plant packing on the flower now!! She is certainly going to own the rest in terms of yield!!
IMG_3981.JPG

Haha sad to say, but we are so damned busy this time of year we cannot take our time and enjoy it. Needless to say most of the black raspberries go to making Jam, and I keep a couple of large zipocs of berries in the fridge for a weekly black raspberry poundcake, which I have dubbed "Purple Swirlcake". Next time I make one I'll take a pic!!

SO updates!! I've dried and cured the Cookies and the Sunrise, and at 61% RH:
Colorado Cookies weighs 70 grams exactly so 2.5oz, not bad! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Brooklyn Sunrise weighed out to 112grams exactly, so a QP on the knuckle, great!! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Daiquiri Lime is also dry...despite the mold toss, wow she weighed in at 158grams!! Hell Yes!

And the daiquiri is a lovely bunch of bud too...a pic of a couple of smaller buds:
View attachment 605525

Yet another crystal laden honey!
View attachment 605526

Had some fertilizing to do down in the full sun garden, and I wanted to take a pic of the main stalk of the new Autoultimate...holy shiatsu is this plant packing on the flower now!! She is certainly going to own the rest in terms of yield!!
View attachment 605515
Oh man Purple Swirlcake sounds great man. I almost want to find a few strains to cross and get than in flower form. I'm looking forward to some pics of it.

Back