Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

total quality cultivation, one of the really enjoyable outdoor diaries of the summer, and you have the buds to prove it. Well grown!

Hey thanks tony!! So far the new autos have been a pleasure to grow!! A bit unfortunate about the lime, as she is still filling in, but that is the risk with an outdoor grow!! Just based on the test smoke and density of the buds the lime is going to be a great smoke, and there will be plenty to sample!
All I know is the Brooklyn sunrise and myself have a long relationship planned!! ;)

Lovely looking flowers I'm always very impressed with dutchpassion genetics they are always rocking the bom aswell infact green it would be great to get an outdoor plant in the bom

Hey me too man...DP genes are excellent! Though I would be honoured to be nominated for the bom, I think the chances of winning with an outdoor plant would be near impossible. Indoor autos in a controlled climate just grow bigger and fuller.

That shot of the cookie nug is sweet, smack plum full of trichs! love it!
slapper

Hey thanks for the rep man!! The cookies is really loaded with crystal...crazy that pic was of a lower bud. Same with the sunrise...loads of crystal...the pic I took of the sunrise was the lowest bud on the plant, so its a bit loose. Some might fine crystal production on both!!

Great work mate!!!! My Daiquiri is still alive and kicking as well. Everything here looks amazing! Great job mate!

Hi all

Used paper towel mode for the seedlings then planted in soil out door

Soil was mix of westerns with added john innes perlite and the soil from the ground

Planted out and it rained everyday at stages for the past 4 weeks so have not had much sun

They are tiny as if they are a week old in an indoor grow

Is this due to the rainy weather and will the not grow now due to them being auto flowers which should start flowering at the age they are

New to this site so sorry if iv jumped in, couldn't work out how to Stewart a thread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 65
Forgot to mention they are auto frisian dew dutch passion

Hey there...first and foremost welcome to the site!! Hmm hard to say what your issue is, but it sounds like it could possibly be related to a waterlogged root base.

Back