Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Awesome man!! Great you could join! Thanks for the vibes buddy!

Hey my friend...try not to get too tied up in the rat race! Its not easy I know! Just remember you have weed to take you back to a proper state of existence!! :D

Brooklyn Sunrise and its huge seed had a 3/8" tail this morning, and she is in the dirt! Autoultimate is the last to split shell, but it has happened just this morning! She'll be in the dirt once I see an 1/8" or bigger tail. Expect last this afternoon or evening.
Dude if I didn't have smoke I'd go nuts. This has been a rough week lpl

I wish u the best of grow... let the weather-gods be with you.... or maybe you live in a warmer country with stable weather all summer season... and what a good choice of strains! :karmacloud:

Hey thanks for the well wishes and for joining! Up here in central/eastern cannada(45th parallel) I need all the help with weather I can get!! Oh hey...check out my thread on Potpros if you would like to see the big photo girls being grown(passion #1, Frisian Duck, Frisian dew, blueberry, orange hill special, fruity chronic juice, think fast and Durban poison)

Edit- as of 4pm Both the Colorado cookies and daiquiri lime have popped out of the soils surface! Sweet!

Last edited:
Hey thanks for checking it out man! It should be a pretty good grow if my photo girls in the same location are any indication. ;)
Thats good bro, excited to see how this turns out for you. Im sure you will end up with some big beautiful plants

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thats good bro, excited to see how this turns out for you. Im sure you will end up with some big beautiful plants

Hey man...if any of the autos look anything like the one in your avatar, I will be jumping with joy, and I could see my grow strategies changing a lot, making more of a shift from photos to autos!!

Hey man...if any of the autos look anything like the one in your avatar, I will be jumping with joy, and I could see my grow strategies changing a lot, making more of a shift from photos to autos!!

Cheers bro. If i had weather like yours capable of growing some of the monsters you grow outdoors, i would be straight out there

Cheers bro. If i had weather like yours capable of growing some of the monsters you grow outdoors, i would be straight out there

You know its kind of funny...everyone assumes that my climate is just the greatest, but really its not(I have heard local growers say that you cant grow worthy pot up here, and juding by many of the plants I have found its almost true!...ahaahahaha). I have come across hundreds, even thousands of plants over the years that would yield 1-4 oz, but never once seen a 1lb+ plant grown without care( @Darth Vapour is one of the very few that I have ever seen grow a 1lb+ guerilla style plant close to my area). You get out of the plants what you put in. ;) Give them free reign for roots to spread, and proper nutrients and boom! 2lb+ every time.

You know its kind of funny...everyone assumes that my climate is just the greatest, but really its not(I have heard local growers say that you cant grow worthy pot up here, and juding by many of the plants I have found its almost true!...ahaahahaha). I have come across hundreds, even thousands of plants over the years that would yield 1-4 oz, but never once seen a 1lb+ plant grown without care( @Darth Vapour is one of the very few that I have ever seen grow a 1lb+ guerilla style plant close to my area). You get out of the plants what you put in. ;) Give them free reign for roots to spread, and proper nutrients and boom! 2lb+ every time.
Thats what i always say, you get out what you put in. Well done anyway bro those plants i commented on a while back were huge,

Back