Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Well frost tonight outdoors! Why I don't have the wee little ones out!

Day 6
Hmmm...so a touch of bad news and some good news. Auto Daiquiri, Sunrise and Cookies are all doing excellent. The auto ultimate had a slow start from the beginning and she took another day to open up. One of the cotyledon(spelling?) was yellow right out of the gate and size o the sprout is less than half of the size of the other plants. I hate culling, so I have decided to keep her going and I will put her into the test garden, and I will start another autoultimate seed immediately. If in a week size doesn't pick up I will finish her off.

Well frost tonight outdoors! Why I don't have the wee little ones out!

Day 6
Hmmm...so a touch of bad news and some good news. Auto Daiquiri, Sunrise and Cookies are all doing excellent. The auto ultimate had a slow start from the beginning and she took another day to open up. One of the cotyledon(spelling?) was yellow right out of the gate and size o the sprout is less than half of the size of the other plants. I hate culling, so I have decided to keep her going and I will put her into the test garden, and I will start another autoultimate seed immediately. If in a week size doesn't pick up I will finish her off.
Hope AU pulls through for you bro.

Hope AU pulls through for you bro.

Thanks man, me too! regardless I am trying to get maximized auto plants in the full sun garden so I started another AU last night. As long as the other is of an okay size I will keep her for the test garden(not all plants are meant to be giants!!) I need an auto to yield better than 100 grams to beat out my current record in the test garden.

Last edited:
Smooth sailing on your grow man...:karmacloud:. I'll be watching too.

Thanks for checking it out man! Make sure you swing over to potpros as that is where the massive ladies are documented(X7 Dutch Passion photos and one Delicious Seeds Photo). The autos currently are a novelty for outdoors...could all change maybe!

Thanks man, me too! regardless I am trying to get maximized auto plants in the full sun garden so I started another AU last night. As long as the other is of an okay size I will keep her for the test garden(not all plants are meant to be giants!!) I need an auto to yield better than 100 grams to beat out my current record in the test garden.
I hope you get some good weather then. And I really can't wait to see how the AU'S perform outside. And I totally agree not all plants are meant to be giants like the old saying goes they don't make diamonds as big as bricks. I'm sure you will pull at least 100g if the weather is good

Great to have you guys check it out!! Thanks for checking it out @sanguine and @DutchPassionTony

So...I did some garden work yesterday(and damn near killed myself doing it...lol) I have prepared a light mix in my garden for the photos. I mixed in about a half cup of lime and 2 heaping shovels of horse manure into the plants holes. Auto roots will be able to expand around 1.5 feet(3foot holes) in every direction before they hit condensed dirt, or other roots.
Little ones are doing well(even stunty AU is doing okay). Still no action on the second auto ultimate seed I dropped 1.5 days ago.

I hope you get some good weather then. And I really can't wait to see how the AU'S perform outside. And I totally agree not all plants are meant to be giants like the old saying goes they don't make diamonds as big as bricks. I'm sure you will pull at least 100g if the weather is good

100g's should be outdone if all goes smooth for sure. The 100g's I pulled from the test garden which is really limited in light(7 hours), so I will be quite disappointed if the full sun garden doesn't pull at least one over 100g's. I'll also be surprised!!

Great to have you guys check it out!! Thanks for checking it out @sanguine and @DutchPassionTony

So...I did some garden work yesterday(and damn near killed myself doing it...lol) I have prepared a light mix in my garden for the photos. I mixed in about a half cup of lime and 2 heaping shovels of horse manure into the plants holes. Auto roots will be able to expand around 1.5 feet(3foot holes) in every direction before they hit condensed dirt, or other roots.
Little ones are doing well(even stunty AU is doing okay). Still no action on the second auto ultimate seed I dropped 1.5 days ago.

100g's should be outdone if all goes smooth for sure. The 100g's I pulled from the test garden which is really limited in light(7 hours), so I will be quite disappointed if the full sun garden doesn't pull at least one over 100g's. I'll also be surprised!!
Oh I get you 100g's with only 7hours light is awesome.

Back