Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Day 62 Just grabbed a single pair of pics of the daiquiri lime today....crystal is rocking now! Smell is amazing....totally lime bud. Very impressed overall!
IMG_3841.JPG

Purple limes? Yes Please!
IMG_3842.JPG

Thanks for the comments guys!! They are greatly appreciated!

Okay here we go with another round of pics!! At day 64 the whole batch is doing very well. A few of the lower leaves of the Colorado Cookies yellowed right up over the last few days, so I pulled and pitched them. I decided yesterday that she will be first to be harvested. There is so few hairs on this plant that telling maturity is a bit tough!! Despite being the smallest auto, this plant looks absolutely incredible and has a nice strong fruity smell.
IMG_3870.JPG

Crystal count is exceptional, but density is a little lower than I had hoped. I don't expect a bumper crop off of this sweet little plant, but I can already tell smoke is going to be of the highest quality.
IMG_3871.JPG

Some sweet looking bud!! Kind of a crappy pic...I think I might have been high. :D
IMG_3872.JPG

Boom!! The replacement Day 54 Autoultimate is doing great. Talk about a bushy lady!! Starting to form bud well now, but a long ways off being finished! Crystal is starting to form, no smell yet.
IMG_3883.JPG

Ahh my love...the Day 64 Brooklyn Sunrise. One week ago I was damn certain that this plant was mature, her hairs were 90% coloured and some were receding, and I was ready to start flushing. I sat down with the plant, and I quote "Honey you are so beautiful. I was hoping you could put out a little more bud, but is okay if that's all you have in you. You are just so damned beautiful" We got a good Hard rain that night, and I figured that was the start of the flushing process. The next day there was at least 30% white hairs. I swear the next day it was 50% or more white hairs. And here we are a week later, with still a 50% white, but I do sense colour coming very soon! Could just be coincidence, but I like to think I played a part. ;)
IMG_3884.JPG

Closeup of Brooklyn. Damn she stinks! Be wary if smell is concerned, and you want to grow the sunrise. Very stinky sweet fruit odour that carries a distance.
IMG_3885.JPG

Day 64 Daiquiri Lime. Uh-oh a bit of a problem. Last weeks power rain storm(it was hard driving rain) must have pounded in some rain into a trapped area inside a bud, as one bud has some mold in it. I pulled the bud and surrounding area and discarded the mold. Salvaged a bit of an early test sample. Durban Poison photo on the right and Blueberry on the left. Harvest timing is going to work out perfect!
IMG_3886.JPG

Lovely smelling lime bud, and great density.
IMG_3887.JPG

And finally, last but not last Stunty the autoultimate over in the test garden is doing wonderful. She is doing excellent for only 7 hours of sun. AH crap...I though taking a vertical shot would show the plant better...is there a way to rotate?
IMG_3888.JPG

Main cola forming on Stunty
IMG_3889.JPG

I hope everyone is doing excellent!!

Thanks for the comments guys!! They are greatly appreciated!

Okay here we go with another round of pics!! At day 64 the whole batch is doing very well. A few of the lower leaves of the Colorado Cookies yellowed right up over the last few days, so I pulled and pitched them. I decided yesterday that she will be first to be harvested. There is so few hairs on this plant that telling maturity is a bit tough!! Despite being the smallest auto, this plant looks absolutely incredible and has a nice strong fruity smell.
View attachment 596849
Crystal count is exceptional, but density is a little lower than I had hoped. I don't expect a bumper crop off of this sweet little plant, but I can already tell smoke is going to be of the highest quality.
View attachment 596852

Some sweet looking bud!! Kind of a crappy pic...I think I might have been high. :D
View attachment 596853

Boom!! The replacement Day 54 Autoultimate is doing great. Talk about a bushy lady!! Starting to form bud well now, but a long ways off being finished! Crystal is starting to form, no smell yet.
View attachment 596871
Ahh my love...the Day 64 Brooklyn Sunrise. One week ago I was damn certain that this plant was mature, her hairs were 90% coloured and some were receding, and I was ready to start flushing. I sat down with the plant, and I quote "Honey you are so beautiful. I was hoping you could put out a little more bud, but is okay if that's all you have in you. You are just so damned beautiful" We got a good Hard rain that night, and I figured that was the start of the flushing process. The next day there was at least 30% white hairs. I swear the next day it was 50% or more white hairs. And here we are a week later, with still a 50% white, but I do sense colour coming very soon! Could just be coincidence, but I like to think I played a part. ;)
View attachment 596875
Closeup of Brooklyn. Damn she stinks! Be wary if smell is concerned, and you want to grow the sunrise. Very stinky sweet fruit odour that carries a distance.
View attachment 596876

Day 64 Daiquiri Lime. Uh-oh a bit of a problem. Last weeks power rain storm(it was hard driving rain) must have pounded in some rain into a trapped area inside a bud, as one bud has some mold in it. I pulled the bud and surrounding area and discarded the mold. Salvaged a bit of an early test sample. Durban Poison photo on the right and Blueberry on the left. Harvest timing is going to work out perfect!
View attachment 596877

Lovely smelling lime bud, and great density.
View attachment 596878

And finally, last but not last Stunty the autoultimate over in the test garden is doing wonderful. She is doing excellent for only 7 hours of sun. AH crap...I though taking a vertical shot would show the plant better...is there a way to rotate?
View attachment 596879

Main cola forming on Stunty
View attachment 596880

I hope everyone is doing excellent!!
:slap: I believe the canna gods heard ure prayer like that bit in the film avatar and he prays to the special tree/plant. She really is looking great all of them are can I ask a little favour could you please post a few quick pics of ure photos next time I'm eager to see there size as the looks huge creeping in on the Autoflower pics. :greenthumb:

Looks great, man. I think I know you have the photoperiod plants over at potpros, our sister site, but yeah we wouldn't mind seeing them here if it's not too much work.

Oh, I see the link is in your sig for those. Awesome, that makes it easy to check out. Sorry I've been slacking!
:bong:

@Bailey
@Iamlegend2121
Sure I can post a couple of photo pics....they are rapidly taking over! Hard to say if they will be the typical monsters I am used to...been an odd growing season weather wise. So very dry and only warm. Quite cool nights overall.

Day 92 DP Blueberry(durban extreme upper left,daiquiri upper left, sunrise upper middle, Think Fast upper right)
IMG_3882.JPG

Day 92 Durban Poison(approaching the daiquiri on the left, and the ultimate on the top behind the post)
IMG_3874.JPG

Back