Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Yeah I know!! Crazy indeed. And she is not a bean pole 40" plant either, quite far from it actually. Nice strong stalks, main stalk is a friggin' 2X4. It is so rigid, I don't know if I would consider trying to tie her right over at this point. Last year with the barneys farm ABM it was like she was stuck in early preflower, just continued growing, and growing, but soooo slow getting into any real preflower. She went 100 days and I bet she could have went 110 easily if not for an early cut due to mold forming. The AU was also very slow getting into flower in this location...much slower than the new AU in the full sun garden. I have read a few theories on limited light(but long actual daylight hours) slowing flower production and guys getting later finished plants than in better light conditions(talking photoperiod clones). Certainly starting to seem like its possible that there may be some truth to it! Definitely not closing my mind to the possibility.

Thanks man!! Yeah they are doing great for their age. Due to daylight hours I doubt they will fill in like indoor 24/0 light grown plants, but there will certainly be some good buds on 'em! Thanks for the comment bud.
Maybe not I'm not sure iv always ran 18/6 LIGHT SCHEDULE but those nugs look great for their age

Maybe not I'm not sure iv always ran 18/6 LIGHT SCHEDULE but those nugs look great for their age

Remember bud, these strains are all 10-11week(70-77 days) finishers...so if they all finished by catalog dates it would be less than two weeks as we are at day 56 as of today. Had another close look at the sunrise today..yep will be flawless finishing her from here on out! I'll hit her with 4 separate waterings of flawless finish giving her 8litres(2 gallons) every other day until the 4 cycles are complete. Colorado has about 40% coloured hairs on her. I feel like she will be getting close soon too!

Did some measuring of main stalks again today...Stunty is still growing a bit, and has reached 42" on the main stalk, and the new auto ultimate in the full sun garden closing the gap with a 39" main stalk. Secondary branching on the new autoultimate are much better formed than on Stunty in the test garden. This has been a very interesting comparison indeed.

We had power bomb rainstorm yesterday...heavy hard rains for a couple of hours...all the plants were looking good, except the Frisian duck photo in the full sun garden was flattened by the hard rains..no worries...staked her back up this morning.

And yet another round of pics at day 57. Everyone is doing very well! Autos are filling in and photos are growing like crazy.

I have some great news...after I checked out the Sunrise a few times close, and decided that the following day I was going to start leeching, another nice wave of white hairs started flowing! Excellent! Still her time is coming. I ended up feeding one more time with 1.5ml Bloom AB(end of bottle concentrated nutes), 2ml overdrive, 2ml nirvana, and 1/4 teaspoon of cha-ching. Likely will be the last feed.
IMG_3824.JPG

Main Cola Upper
IMG_3825.JPG

And Day 57 of the Daiquiri Lime. She is really getting some nice purple on her bud tips. Crystal is coming now, and density is starting.
IMG_3826.JPG

As you can see there is quite a bit of bud forming still to do. This plant looks like its going to fill in pretty well. Fed her yesterday with the same feed except no cha-ching and I used big bud instead of overdrive.
IMG_3827.JPG

Day 57 - And the Colorado Cookies...another one filling in very well. I am going to switch to overdrive next feeding. Extreme crystal and very nice odour!! I cannot believe it, but the smell another guy described has come back, and is mixed with fruit. Chocolate fruit is just frikkin' awesome!! :D Hope it holds to the end!
IMG_3828.JPG

Day 47 - Now towering above all of the other autos, the ultimate is doing very well. Flower is still early forming but she is getting caught up to stunty in flower formation.
IMG_3829.JPG

And flipping over to the test garden...at day 57 Stunty is doing very well. The leafhoppers seem to be leaving Stunty alone now. Kind of hard to differentiate between Stunty and the Fruity Chronic Juice on the left.
IMG_3836.JPG

Flower is coming! Slowly but surely!
IMG_3837.JPG

And the Raspberries are also forming!
IMG_3840.JPG

Thanks for the comments ladies and gentleman! I hope everyone doing great, and having an exceptional summer!

My DaiquiriLime is about the same stage as yours now. I had to unfortunately force her to bud as she's about 6" from one of the lights and she's happy with it. Looks great bro!

That's actually an under formed bud...the better exposed bud is closer to completion, just wanted to show there is lots still happening underneath. The exposed buds are looking really nice...sweet purple flecks through out the bud now.

Wow there loving the sun really looking great I'm predicted that the ultimate will have a really huge main cola as that's how it's looking to me great job

Here mate just read everypage.u have smashed it out doors with these ladies.love the fact u never gave up on au.i never kill a plant .look what they can bring;) lots of bud to come ur way mate. Perfect job u have done lad well done;) great to see every1 loving dutch passion beans.they are the best;) il snap some pics of my colorado cookie auto after work and show u mate .her buds are mouth watering.have a great day.and happy growing every1;)

Wow there loving the sun really looking great I'm predicted that the ultimate will have a really huge main cola as that's how it's looking to me great job

I figure that the new autoultimate will exceed the bud amount and density of Stunty by quite a bit, as the new AU gets almost double the amount of direct sun. Thanks again for the comment man!

Absolutely perfect health!! Looking excellent so far...keep up the good work man!

Here mate just read everypage.u have smashed it out doors with these ladies.love the fact u never gave up on au.i never kill a plant .look what they can bring;) lots of bud to come ur way mate. Perfect job u have done lad well done;) great to see every1 loving dutch passion beans.they are the best;) il snap some pics of my colorado cookie auto after work and show u mate .her buds are mouth watering.have a great day.and happy growing every1;)

Hey thanks for the compliments bud. I usually never cull plants if I can. Around 20 years ago I was growing some NL#5 for outdoors. I had a mutated plant that was small and deformed, but I had an extra hole to fill so I threw her in there. Though she was a small plant her whole life and end harvest was diminished, it was the most staggeringly potent NL I had ever seen. In fact I was accused of lacing it with chemicals, it was so damned potent. Since then I try to never cull a plant!!
Yes there is lots of Dutch Passion fans around here, due to results speaking for their strains! We all love different breeders and different strains around here. Between Sweet Seeds, Dp, Dinafem, Portal, Bomb, Short Stuff there is soooooooooo much quality weed to grow!!

I figure that the new autoultimate will exceed the bud amount and density of Stunty by quite a bit, as the new AU gets almost double the amount of direct sun. Thanks again for the comment man!

Absolutely perfect health!! Looking excellent so far...keep up the good work man!

Hey thanks for the compliments bud. I usually never cull plants if I can. Around 20 years ago I was growing some NL#5 for outdoors. I had a mutated plant that was small and deformed, but I had an extra hole to fill so I threw her in there. Though she was a small plant her whole life and end harvest was diminished, it was the most staggeringly potent NL I had ever seen. In fact I was accused of lacing it with chemicals, it was so damned potent. Since then I try to never cull a plant!!
Yes there is lots of Dutch Passion fans around here, due to results speaking for their strains! We all love different breeders and different strains around here. Between Sweet Seeds, Dp, Dinafem, Portal, Bomb, Short Stuff there is soooooooooo much quality weed to grow!!
The ones you wished you had cloned. Who would clone a runt thou...

Back