Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Yes, my leaves are shiny, she's an XXL strain that's for sure! Biggest strain I've tried to grow yet and I'd like to try it again soon and do some training, see how big of a bowl/bush I can make. The current Daiquiri was left untrained. Love this strain can't wait to see the bud development..... That's the major factor for me. Rep is appreciated :smoking: have some yourself for the outdoor beauties!!!! :slap:

Thanks for the slapback!
Flowering is top concern of course man!
At first I was a little concerned as flower was slow to start....now that she is trucking along things are starting to look good on the daiquiri. Now a ton of smell or crystal yet, but its coming! Hoping the 2 plants that are further in flower(cookies and brooklyn) send good vibes for crystal and smell production onto the daiquiri!!
If size is a problem don't grow the ultimate!! Those suckers grow massive too!

Day 53
Well I have a bunch of good news and a touch of bad on the auto front. Bad news first which actually isn't bad....but, it turns out the Brooklyn sunrise is on her last legs!!(bad news is there isn't a crap load of bud on her, a 3oz goal will not be met here I don't think). I was looking very close at here today...I noticed the fan leaves were paling the other day, and today I was looking very close at the bud. We are talking 90% coloured hairs and some appear to be receding! I gave her a shot of overdrive the last fertilizer round. Damn so that'll be close to a 65 day harvest by the time I flush her out. I'll make the final call Sunday/Monday whether to flush or not. Either way she is caked with crystal, and smells absolutely fantastic.

Day 53 Brooklyn Sunrise:
IMG_3802.JPG

Closeup:
IMG_3808.JPG

Another bud:
IMG_3809.JPG

Okay since the early girl is out of the way here is the others! First up is the cookies...damn she is packing on some heavy crystal now!! Smells awesome...chocolate smell has faded:)() but has been replaced with a potent fruity smell. Another amazing strong odour on the cookies. This will be the second plant harvested without a doubt.
IMG_3799.JPG

Day 53 Cookies Closeup - sorry about the off colour...need to remember to reset light balance on macro mode.
IMG_3801.JPG

Daiquiri Lime is filling in great now. Interesting that she has a bit of colour coming out in the buds. Not a whole lot of crystal so far. Smell is coming with a faint fruity smell.
IMG_3804.JPG

Daiquiri Closeup
IMG_3805.JPG

Day 43 And the new autoultimate...these plant are crazy growers!! The new AU has taken over to be the biggest honey in the full sun garden now with a main stalk measuring 36". Flower is coming slowly, but surely!
IMG_3806.JPG

And finally "Stunty". This proves why I try not to cull weak young plants. This girl despite having only 7 hours of sun since day 26, has defeated the odds, and grown into the biggest auto of the season measuring a 40" main stalk. She is flowering well finally. I wonder if the increased size of the plants in the test garden could be caused by the limited light delaying flower??(last year I had a barneys farm auto blue mammoth that had a 51" main stalk that went 100 days) Don't mind the pics...took 'em at 11am and the light was only hitting in spots through the trees.

Fruity Chronic Juice getting dangerously close on the left!!
IMG_3812.JPG

Overhead shot
IMG_3813.JPG

Ahh yep!
IMG_3815.JPG

Hope everyone and their plants/families/friends and pets are doing well!!

Nice gardening, Skelly, looking good. I'm especially curious about the Daiquiri, got a bean of her to plant at some point. I'll look forward to your smoke reports down the road...hope your weather stays nice

Nice gardening, Skelly, looking good. I'm especially curious about the Daiquiri, got a bean of her to plant at some point. I'll look forward to your smoke reports down the road...hope your weather stays nice

Oh cool man!! She is one hell of a grower that's for sure buddy! Yeah I will be doing full smoke reports when I can find the time.
OH hey..thanks for the rep buddy!! It is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell It is crazy that the one with the least light is getting the biggest, it stands to reason that it would be the opposite that if they were getting less light that would induce flowering like a photo plant or maybe you just have a crazy big XXXXL growin AU and she can grow with limited light

@912GreenSkell It is crazy that the one with the least light is getting the biggest, it stands to reason that it would be the opposite that if they were getting less light that would induce flowering like a photo plant or maybe you just have a crazy big XXXXL growin AU and she can grow with limited light
Yeah I know!! Crazy indeed. And she is not a bean pole 40" plant either, quite far from it actually. Nice strong stalks, main stalk is a friggin' 2X4. It is so rigid, I don't know if I would consider trying to tie her right over at this point. Last year with the barneys farm ABM it was like she was stuck in early preflower, just continued growing, and growing, but soooo slow getting into any real preflower. She went 100 days and I bet she could have went 110 easily if not for an early cut due to mold forming. The AU was also very slow getting into flower in this location...much slower than the new AU in the full sun garden. I have read a few theories on limited light(but long actual daylight hours) slowing flower production and guys getting later finished plants than in better light conditions(talking photoperiod clones). Certainly starting to seem like its possible that there may be some truth to it! Definitely not closing my mind to the possibility.

Looking awsome and the buds for there age is awesome it just proves how much the plants love the sun's spectrum

Thanks man!! Yeah they are doing great for their age. Due to daylight hours I doubt they will fill in like indoor 24/0 light grown plants, but there will certainly be some good buds on 'em! Thanks for the comment bud.

Last edited:
Nice looking ladies you have there sir! I plan to grow the autoultimate in the meadow next year, your's looks beautiful.
slap

Hey thanks for the rep bud! The only thing negative I have seen is the bug factor in the AU. They sure do like 'em!!

@Jraven thanks for the rep as well man!

Oh one little update...did an accurate measurement on the full sun auto ultimate, and she is whipping it up! She is 38" and climbing. And flower wise she is not far at all behind Stunty. Hmmm!! Different plants and different factors in play as well, still kind of a cool comparison.(especially considering stuntys first 20 days of life)
Stunty at Day 17 lower right in the white pot.(smallest plant was the newly planted AU to replace stunty)
IMG_3688.JPG

There was a couple of more white stigma's on the Sunrise so I figured one more shot of Overdrive(2ml OD, 1ml Calmag Xtra, 2ml nirvana, 1.5ml sensibloom A+B bottom of the container nutes @Discretepete2676-see man I pay attention in class! :D) would be a good idea...damn it...just reminded I wanted to give her a shot of FF cha-ching on the last feeding. Might be one more feeding left in her...we'll see. Have a look through the scope tomorrow at the glands as well.

Last edited:
Back