Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Day 47
Here we go pic update with accurate measured sizes, and a couple of close ups! If all finishes are per description, all four of these autos will be done July 17th-24th. The 17th will be 11 weeks. So first up is the 4 in the full sun garden.

Day 47 Colorado cookies....I think I might have measured improperly before? I double checked this time and she is 26" (64cm). Nice plant though, looks and smells great!
IMG_3778.JPG

Closeup...some nice crystal cooking up in the cookies!
IMG_3780.JPG

Day 47 Yep the Brooklyn Sunrise is at her final size for the weigh in I believe, measuring out at 31" (79cm). Starting to fill out very nice now.
IMG_3781.JPG

Brooklyn closeup. Best part so far is the smell. Very nice, extremely smelly sweet fruit smell. Not much diesel smell yet.
IMG_3782.JPG

Day 47 Daiquiri is the second largest plant measuring a 34"(86cm) long main stalk, with 21"(53cm) secondary branches. No close up pics until crystal forms, have a feeling this one will go into late july or early august before harvest.
IMG_3783.JPG

Day 37 And the younger auto ultimate(started as a replacement for stunty...lol) is doing really, quite well despite getting eaten a bit by those damn leafhoppers. I had a weird feeling a month ago we were due for a drought year, and sure enough it happened! She measures at 28"(71cm) on the main stalk, and growing like crazy!
IMG_3784.JPG

Day 47 And finally over to the test garden and only 7 hours of sun to visit stunty...yep quite happy I didn't cull her, wayyyy back when 32 days ago!! She has grown to be the largest plant out of both gardens, so far reaching 38"(96cm) on the main stalk with 28"(71cm) secondary stalks. Still hoping the younger AU takes over this one for size, which I believe she will.
IMG_3787.JPG

I'm glad everything is going great in the great outdoors bro

Really happy right now...all plants and all 11 strains are growing great. Thanks for the comment bud!

making it look easy!

Haha as derek said "no sir you guys make them so it makes it look easy! You guys do great work as always"

Really a fantastic bunch of strains so far tony!!

@Autonugs - Badass buddy!!! Looking friggin' great bud! Max rep incoming. Now this is something else...I have found very limited grows on the Daiquiri, but there is 3 of them growing here currently by different growers, and all 3 plants are over 30" bushes....I foresee Daiquiri becoming very popular in the future!!
A question for you and @Teetee Do you find it to be very shiny leaved? It is EXTREMELY rare for me to get a shiny leaved plant in my outdoor grows, but the Daiquiri is high sheen!!

Yes, my leaves are shiny, she's an XXL strain that's for sure! Biggest strain I've tried to grow yet and I'd like to try it again soon and do some training, see how big of a bowl/bush I can make. The current Daiquiri was left untrained. Love this strain can't wait to see the bud development..... That's the major factor for me. Rep is appreciated :smoking: have some yourself for the outdoor beauties!!!! :slap:

Oh I did want to make a note...the daiquiri has dropped to the second biggest plant in the full sun garden. The new autoultimate has taken the lead at 35". Stunty continues to grow and measures at an accurate main stalk of 40" as of this afternoon. Her main stalk is 1.5" across at the bottom now.

Last edited:
Back