Live Stoners Outdoor autoflowers newbie

Reaction score
Hey new to the site and growing was planning on growing some 6 shooters (crystal meth/Columbia air lines) autoflowers outside, will probably germinate in early June. I will be getting 14-15 hours of sunlight for my season, beginning in June and in August the sun light will obviously become shorter. I'm wondering if this will be sufficient about of sunlight for ab optimal outdoor grow.

Any tips or tricks for a first timer would be great I got 1,000 questions

hi and welcome :pass:
you got a lot of reading infront of you.i have no idea about outdoors,some that do though trailanimal,dankstylej,greenskell912 are a few.
check out the outdoor section,pop into live stoners for assistance or a natter.and the infirmary if it goes tits up.
good luck.
:pighug:

Welcome to AFN! :welcome:
Put them in full sun and they'll grow great for ya. I grew 4 different autos outside last year, all of them loved it, worked out great.

Last edited:
Hey pal, I hope that isn't your real name. We have to have a safety first policy on site even if you are from a legal state. send me a PM or "Start a Conversation" with me if you need to change it.

Happy growing my friend.............eP.

:welcome: Welcome to AFN! If you haven't done an into, may I suggest you do. Also, if you post a link to this thread it will increase traffic! Just a tip! Peace and :goodluck:

Back