Fast Buds Stormtrooper Grow #1 - Fast Buds Six Shooter

That purple bud looks awsome maybe dark devil or blood skunk or red Poison or or or lol

or or or lol

I'm hoping that she'll give up a few more clues once I finally get a smoke of her :smoking:

Day 1 Update

stormtrooper.jpg

It should have happened sooner if I'm honest The six shooters weren't looking likely to recover and even if they did any final yield was going to be severely down. So they had to go :tang: In hindsight I should have pulled the plug before the end of week 2 but part of me hoped a big recovery was just around the corner. However potentially wasting another week on them was too much. Anyway all our hopes are now pinned on this little gal...

full

SS#5 - DAY ONE

She is under the humidity dome and will stay there for a few days. I've restarted the day count to track her progress from here on.

full

SS#5 DOME - DAY ONE

This leaves me with a bit of space in my tent and since this grow isn't clusterfuck enough already, I've decided to add a couple of old favourites to the mix, namely some Northern Lights / Big Bud Auto by World of Seeds. I'll run a mini journal for them here to keep this thread clear for Fast Buds business :biggrin: And we are back in business and with look of the current line-up in the tent, the (now late) new year yield hunt is back on!

Any comments or whatever are welcomed :biggrin:

--- Stormtrooper ---​

Inspired by the success @Slater is having I'm also working on a few ideas to try heating the tent so I can run a dark period, even just for a few hours. I have my work cut out for me though as temps around here are a daytime max of 7 degrees now and a night time max of 4 degrees. And I believe snow is on the way too :sad: I'll post up my results when I get round to putting the ideas into action :thumbsup:

Back