Fast Buds A new western....maryjane wayne and her six shooter

A
Bailey wish I could hug you often. You really are probably the kindest most positive person... Thanks for keeping my head up for me haha they are doing altight, really healthy, just weird little marble bud on the one lol.
Aw cheers bro and still I don't have the fecking Afn vibe badge lol....
But seriously they look great very similar to my wcog

A

Aw cheers bro and still I don't have the fecking Afn vibe badge lol....
But seriously they look great very similar to my wcog
I put in a recommendation for your badge, hope it worked Bailey.

Quick update day 42 today.... Got two different phenos. Been on the same feed under the same lights getting the same treatment.... One is perfectly green with not a speck of problems, moving along really fast but has some very tiny bud sites with small hairs, send very sativa Dom while the other pheno is lighter green, showing signs of cal def and has tons of bud sites with huge hairs and taking her time lol stacking up nicely too. Where as pheno one has no stacking. Pheno one on the right, pheno 2 on the left
IMAG1116.jpg
IMAG1118.jpg

Well deserved badge Bailey! Your comp girls and blues are looking great!!! I'm doing something kind of cool tonight/tomorrow I'll be sure to tag you in. Might enjoy it....
Definitely Pete thanks for the Kind words bro I so chuffed I moved in a groom and put away my tent iv more space and the plants can reach there full potential

Definitely Pete thanks for the Kind words bro I so chuffed I moved in a groom and put away my tent iv more space and the plants can reach there full potential
Yeah things go much better in a room! I think I'm trying to hard to seal off rooms and make everything fancy when with these autos I don't have to, but I plan on doing some photos so now I have to reconfigure slightly. Congrats on having a while groom though now!!! Always makes things exciting to increase space!!

Yeah things go much better in a room! I think I'm trying to hard to seal off rooms and make everything fancy when with these autos I don't have to, but I plan on doing some photos so now I have to reconfigure slightly. Congrats on having a while groom though now!!! Always makes things exciting to increase space!!
Definitely I was stuck in a dr60 and could only really grow one plant to its full potential but now I can grow 3 perfect and 4 is full but ok aswell and I can remove plants at feeding ect also more light less heat don't get me wrong I love tent just big ones

Definitely I was stuck in a dr60 and could only really grow one plant to its full potential but now I can grow 3 perfect and 4 is full but ok aswell and I can remove plants at feeding ect also more light less heat don't get me wrong I love tent just big ones
Yeah I really wish I had a nice 4x8 lol but I'm just going to make do with what i got for now, plenty of space and with winter around the corner, free AC! Lol

Back