Fast Buds A new western....maryjane wayne and her six shooter

Great minds think alike Bailey! I upped feed to a full liter today. My grape crinkle is a day younger and blowing by them....only difference so far is the six shooter are in plastic pots and grape crinkle in fabric....I need to do a side by side with the same strain and see if there's making a difference too. But yeah they six shooter look happy color wise but their posture sucks lol....I'll go grab a pic of them....honestly my wife's stone dragon on day 14 looks like its going to whoop all my girls lol
Has ure wife got a thread Pete that's awesome if she has I'd love to tag along I'm thinking of doing a dragon strain aswell after how much credit they get on here. I swear plant do better in the mix we use than straight one of them know i know it was different strains but my first grow i used just soil and the next our mix and my last pure coco and I swear they done best in the mix oh bro that's right I also see Dinafem recommended using 30% coco in ure soil to help so we're doing something right bro

Has ure wife got a thread Pete that's awesome if she has I'd love to tag along I'm thinking of doing a dragon strain aswell after how much credit they get on here. I swear plant do better in the mix we use than straight one of them know i know it was different strains but my first grow i used just soil and the next our mix and my last pure coco and I swear they done best in the mix oh bro that's right I also see Dinafem recommended using 30% coco in ure soil to help so we're doing something right bro
Yeah I noticed that too during growing the cheese xxl and was like sweet!!! My boss passed it on to me and it's what he personally uses, week he uses premix stuff which I do sometimes too but it's sunshine ultra coir if you ever in a jiff and need it pre-made. Around 20$ for 1.5 cubic feet not compressed. But I think this is what I'll be sticking with from here on out...so I have my soil picked....lights picked....I have my nutrients picked...but we don't carry them at work, so since I get everything at work for cost I figured it would be smarter to get something from work I like instead of paying for AN products....I've narrowed it down to remo nutrients which is supposed to be very very close to advanced, my leaving pick right now, or RX green solutions. So I'm slowly getting out of the testing everything in site phase and getting down to growing for real lol. Winter is coming, kids are going back to school and I have 52so feet of grow space I can cover since temps will be so low.....about to be crazy in about 30-45 days Bailey....about to be doing huge runs all winter...on my momma!!!!!

@Bailey I'm just going to run advanced all winter accept in one tent where I play with these other nutrients. Just couple plants....but after this I'm pretty set and will just be able to grow....shit I forgot I got to try a Dwc bucket too though. Just to have experience with it for work purposes. One day I imagine a drip system and environmental controllers along with all this...

Here's some pics while in here lol....just taken minutes ago..they are the three in the smaller three gallon pots that look un happy lol. Only thing I can think is a watering issue but they seem to look like this fairly consistently lol....green as heck with only one showing signs of slightly burnt tips....owell next week should be better lol I hope...the crinkle...top right and stone dragon bottom left look great!!!! Six shooters will catch up....5-7 days win be back on track I think....looks like I got the small, medium and larger phenos all in one shot! Lol that's be cool with me! Wish they were bigger for y'all....can't get them to salute even to my amare panel...should watered more Pete...jackass...lol I got em good this last time lol
I'm just going to be honest...now im just rambling while my pics upload very slowly lol. Matched my growing style I guess?
Here's a big kicker....I just realized I've been giving way more calmag then needed with my nutrients too....I use RO water which is highly recommended for my nutrients....tell my why over been adding calimagic at 1ml per liter from day twenty on....no wonder I'm getting tip burn and having issues when I switch to bloom....makes total sense now....so simple and I just figured it out....they recommend water 100ppm or loser if not using RO....well calimagic at 1ml per liter equals 300ppm on my blue lab truncheon...next few grows should go off without a hitch lol
IMAG1041.jpg
IMAG1043.jpg
IMAG1044.jpg

I have heard only great things about Remo nutes a tad expensive in the UK due to shipping costs but very good quality nutes.
Now that's alot of growing space for the old winter I :aha: alot of bud in ure Christmas stocking ha ha.
Im looking forward to seeing that grow bro so fill me in how many babies setup ect

I have heard only great things about Remo nutes a tad expensive in the UK due to shipping costs but very good quality nutes.
Now that's alot of growing space for the old winter I :aha: alot of bud in ure Christmas stocking ha ha.
Im looking forward to seeing that grow bro so fill me in how many babies setup ect
OK so my 2X4 can do four medium or the large girls if I train right....so I'll do three tangie o magic in that tent under my two amare panels. My 4X4 will be ran by my Mars 1200 and cover 6 stone dragon and for my 4X7 I'll b getting a 1000w HPS on payments because I can't afford any amare....until I do this big run. But anyway I'm thinking 8 under my hps so 17-18 girls will be started one space at a time, each space about five days apart so I don't have 18 girls to trim in one week hopefully lol but that's the plan Stan!

I'll definitely be following along for that one Pete that sounds like one amazing plan how's the new job going bro you enjoying it

Back