Fast Buds A new western....maryjane wayne and her six shooter

Yeah it's going great so far!!! Love every aspect of it!!! Learning alot
I'll definitely be following along for that one Pete that sounds like one amazing plan how's the new job going bro you enjoying it

Hey bud I use to get fungus nats like crazy and still will once in awhile. I bought nematodes online and toasted those bitches. And I swear once they went to work my plants perked right up. I'm not sure but I think they work like the beneficial bacteria. As they eat the larvae and then eventually die they release nutrients into the soil. I'm pretty sure i read it in " teaming with microbes ".Biological warfare bud! It really works and they will dissappear.

Day 27 today. Went to train one and found a Hermie...nanners and all.... So she's gone.... Down to two.... Will get pics of them here shortly.

Attachments

• IMAG1060.jpg
    IMAG1060.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 122
Aw no the dreaded :woody: are you just pulling them off or you killing it for its dangly bits
Killing it lol, I got like 100 beans and my last Hermie I tried to save by picking them off ended up pollinating like two rounds and finding beans here and there lol so I don't even play no more lol

Killing it lol, I got like 100 beans and my last Hermie I tried to save by picking them off ended up pollinating like two rounds and finding beans here and there lol so I don't even play no more lol
Yeah taking no chances this time bro I don't blame you

Yeah it was a bad string of luck last time I played that game lol so on to the next one!!! Ill do another GSC tonight in its place.

Alright 36-37 days in. Things are ok. Everything healthy just not very large. Two different phenos... One had really small itsy bitsy super tight buds that seem to be further ahead while one looks pretty normal. Not much stretch so far, fairly bushy how I like em. Just wish the one girl had some real buds on her. The hairs are even tiny lol oh well lol here they are in all their glory haha first pic is tiny bud pheno, then a group shot and then the nice pheno canopy shot. Oh yeah after flush I noticed some blotching on a couple big fan leaves, Cal deficiency or pH flux lol either way it hasn't gotten any worse so grow on!
IMAG1100.jpg
IMAG1101.jpg
IMAG1102.jpg

Looking great at this stage Pete I personally think that the BUD is perfect for the age very similar to mine actually
Bailey wish I could hug you often. You really are probably the kindest most positive person... Thanks for keeping my head up for me haha they are doing altight, really healthy, just weird little marble bud on the one lol.

Back