Outdoor Outdoor Autoflower Ireland

What Yield to expect per plant on avg

• - 1 oz

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • + 1 oz

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
hi pal were your leaves like this if so mine just seemed to stop after i put a couple of yellow stickys around them i never seen many bugs so couldnt understand it but i didnt stop her flying along i got about 44 gram dry off her not bad for outside in the uk that was her at the end

44 is a solid UK outdoor result!

Thats the case with alot of insects that eat leaves...they eat leaf, but once trichome come they don't eat crystal leaf or bud. That the way leafhoppers and slugs seem to act here at least

Thats good to know :) my plants are budding up, but the attacked plants leaves are full of holes, should i cut them off or leave them be ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi pal were your leaves like this if so mine just seemed to stop after i put a couple of yellow stickys around them i never seen many bugs so couldnt understand it but i didnt stop her flying along i got about 44 gram dry off her not bad for outside in the uk that was her at the end

She looks great bro nice smoke :d5: how many days was she from seed to harvest ? yeah it's only on a handful of leaves out of all 15 plants and it hasn't been significant damage. Maybe they were going for the stressed plants can quite often be the case

She looks great bro nice smoke :d5: how many days was she from seed to harvest ? yeah it's only on a handful of leaves out of all 15 plants and it hasn't been significant damage. Maybe they were going for the stressed plants can quite often be the case
I think around 85 but she was done a little before that I think I just didn't have time to pull her down and congrats on your lovely ladies I'm hoping every summer is like this now

Thats good to know :) my plants are budding up, but the attacked plants leaves are full of holes, should i cut them off or leave them be ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends how bad the damage is....normally i dont remove leaves unless really eaten. Remember that even a half eaten leaf still provides some photosynthesis

Depends how bad the damage is....normally i dont remove leaves unless really eaten. Remember that even a half eaten leaf still provides some photosynthesis
i left mine on and look at the damage done to mine also @912GreenSkell knows best you cant beat him for knowledge

Day 76 the Potash gave the ladies a good push
The Super Skunk Autos are beasts really filling out , all trichomes are clear and milky amber starting to come through on some

Looking at harvesting the Blackberry Kush in a week and the Super Skunk looking like probably 2 weeks to get the chop.

The Auto duck probably the same and the Early Skunk that was fimmed is a real beauty , even canopy 6 colas

Did a partial harvest on a couple of the heads of a few side branches etc for a nice milky trich high the others may get to 40+ amber for the chop :crying:

20180809_123502.jpg
20180809_123352.jpg
20180809_123328.jpg
20180809_125136.jpg
20180809_125300.jpg

Last edited:
Back