:D Haha, nice!.....lets see a pic of an outdoor honey form last season bud? If you are shooting for a monster yield award you have your work cut out for you bud!! ;)
I assume this contest will have the same voting stuff as last year, which was a double voting system with one poll being a single live bud and a second poll being a single dried bud.

Rocking a photo I assume? Looking forward to the competition bud!!
20170917_112143.jpg
Not bad right....

I think i will pass on that one....unless i grab a $10 phone that can accept texts...I see no email option, only phone.

Wouldnt want it to be that easy for something to link me to pics i post.....know what i mean?
Yes, I joined not thinking about that. I don't post now, just watch!

I'm trying to find a place to grow or at least get an answer back from management in my neighborhood I have a card an my spot is a designated medical grow spot but a church bought the park an are trying to keep all grows indoors .

I'm trying to find a place to grow or at least get an answer back from management in my neighborhood I have a card an my spot is a designated medical grow spot but a church bought the park an are trying to keep all grows indoors .

Absolutely crossing fingers for you dank...you are one of the players in the outdoor contest bud!! It would be a shame if you couldn't join it my friend!!

Been spending a lot of time learning it's kind of a shame I don't got a place outside to show case my skills I think well depending on the weather an everything else I could pull off the best grows I have had .

Back