Exactly what I was hearing. Sucks because they look great.

Ya I'm cotton candy fan here. Definitely looking and looked at fruity chronic juice, you can believe that. I want to do regular seeds, but the new releases don't offer that. Always wanted to try Northern Light blue too.
That Golosa is definitely on the roster, no bullshit.

Ah very cool!! I will be watching this one intently!! PLease tag when you get it going. I am doing the 11 roses and the FCJ

I'm new to Instagram, I just happened to see the post by Delicious today, I'm glad I did.

I cant go on instagram.....i am stuck on a challenge window(thought about joining until) I realized that they want my phone number....errmmm

(you guys drop your phone # on there to join?)

If anyone is willing to simply come and take my photoperiod gold medal from me bring it on!!! I'll be defending my gold medal. April the 1st start planned. Single seed, single entry. Come get some!!
View attachment 856385
I'm in I will put seed to soil April 1st to make a run at outdoor photo champ....what will be the judging points ie ; size, yield, or both?

They are on there? I gotta find them!
I knew Skelly would like that one. It has cabinet potential too...
Hell ya, they are. Everyone is from what I gather.
@johnp540 - @autobeast have grown the Northern LIght Blue(auto), and from what i recall it looked awesome
Hell ya I was referring to the photo version. Both look good, but something like that I'd rather have a photo. You never know, take clones, sog, mother plant etc..
I cant go on instagram.....i am stuck on a challenge window(thought about joining until) I realized that they want my phone number....errmmm

(you guys drop your phone # on there to join?)
Honestly I don't remember. I may have, but never received any crazy calls or nothing of that nature. If I don't recognize the number I don't answer anyway, and if said number doesn't leave a message they get Blocked.

I'm in I will put seed to soil April 1st to make a run at outdoor photo champ....what will be the judging points ie ; size, yield, or both?

:D Haha, nice!.....lets see a pic of an outdoor honey form last season bud? If you are shooting for a monster yield award you have your work cut out for you bud!! ;)
I assume this contest will have the same voting stuff as last year, which was a double voting system with one poll being a single live bud and a second poll being a single dried bud.

Rocking a photo I assume? Looking forward to the competition bud!!

Back