OH how i wish we didnt lose the pics from friend @surffreak from over on potpros...you should have seen the monsters he was growing...24 foot around plants less than 3 feet high via scrog....thats what i am planning to do this year!1 Outdoor scroggin'!!
Wow!!! That's impressive. That kinda scares me though. Just the idea of checking the plants over, and being able to get to the center. That's what I always wondered when seeing huge plants like that. I seen some in a high times magazine where they had them in above ground planters, and they lollipopped them to where they could pretty much get under the plant, and used a ladder for the sides. That was pretty neat.
Damn I'd like to see those though. I love seeing them that big. I remember this old picture in a book or magazine when I was in my early teens, it was a massive plant, from what I remember it looked like a regular tree so it wasn't flowering, but the leaves were different colors, and it really sparked my interest in the plant. Not Growing so much but smoking lol

Wow!!! That's impressive. That kinda scares me though. Just the idea of checking the plants over, and being able to get to the center. That's what I always wondered when seeing huge plants like that. I seen some in a high times magazine where they had them in above ground planters, and they lollipopped them to where they could pretty much get under the plant, and used a ladder for the sides. That was pretty neat.
Damn I'd like to see those though. I love seeing them that big. I remember this old picture in a book or magazine when I was in my early teens, it was a massive plant, from what I remember it looked like a regular tree so it wasn't flowering, but the leaves were different colors, and it really sparked my interest in the plant. Not Growing so much but smoking lol

Yeah having giants is quite a bit of effort but in the end well worth the efforts!!

IMG_6014.JPG

oooh man I am definitely gonna be takin part in this! Wish I had more of a seed selection like you guys haha, I am probably gonna enter either 50/50 on a single Hindu Kush seed I got as a freebie or grow another round of my current grow, Black Cream.....decisions decisions...

oooh man I am definitely gonna be takin part in this! Wish I had more of a seed selection like you guys haha, I am probably gonna enter either 50/50 on a single Hindu Kush seed I got as a freebie or grow another round of my current grow, Black Cream.....decisions decisions...
Both sound like winners to me boss. Who's the black cream from? Hindu Kush from hazeman?

Back