Damn I don't know how missed the mold resistance on this when I read about it before. Thanks for posting that. Definitely adding it to the list. Already debating on their cotton candy again. I wish I had the room in and out for old strains I like and new I want to try. Thinking of going with some bomb seeds gorilla bomb too. Definitely Dj Short blueberry that's a must and next to be purchased.

Be careful if you are thinking of running Bomb seeds outdoors!! Mold resistance overall what i grew(cherry bomb auto, atomic) was poor. Widowbomb was okay for mold resistance.

Be careful if you are thinking of running Bomb seeds outdoors!! Mold resistance overall what i grew(cherry bomb auto, atomic) was poor. Widowbomb was okay for mold resistance.
Tell me about it. Same here with the cherry bomb photo. Sucks because they have good genetics. And regular seeds are beyond affordable, can't beat the prices. Hate mold, And humidity when it's too high or low lol
If I grow cherry bomb again I want it to be from the original cherry bomb genetics. Not from bomb seeds.

Tell me about it. Same here with the cherry bomb photo. Sucks because they have good genetics. And regular seeds are beyond affordable, can't beat the prices. Hate mold, And humidity when it's too high or low lol
If I grow cherry bomb again I want it to be from the original cherry bomb genetics. Not from bomb seeds.

Yes it really is too bad...because the smoke on the bomb seeds genetics is really quite good!!

I know man, that's another plus about bomb seeds most of what I've seen can reach 7-8ft easy. But damn mold kinda takes the fun out of it lol

7-8 feet??? If i started mine on march 15th and grew them in my prime spot not topped they would easily exceed 20 feet in height. Here is an 8 foot tall Bomb atomic(topper and trained) from last season. Trained into a rectalgle shape of 10 feet x 12 feet. This pic is showing the short side.
IMG_6008.JPG

@johnp540 - Dig a giant hole and get a monster plant my friend!!
Lol nice. I was just saying most of what I've seen, not all. The ones I've seen get that big people weren't shooting for big plants. Shit I wasn't either, I started to get nervous honestly because of where I had it, and the smell, oh the beautiful smell. Lol
I have to be careful with monsters of plants, was just talking about that to my friend. Because I'd love to get a couple this year, but need something a little easy on the olfactory sense. Lol
Beautiful plant by the way. You always have nice plants.

Lol nice. I was just saying most of what I've seen, not all. The ones I've seen get that big people weren't shooting for big plants. Shit I wasn't either, I started to get nervous honestly because of where I had it, and the smell, oh the beautiful smell. Lol
I have to be careful with monsters of plants, was just talking about that to my friend. Because I'd love to get a couple this year, but need something a little easy on the olfactory sense. Lol
Beautiful plant by the way. You always have nice plants.

OH how i wish we didnt lose the pics from friend @surffreak from over on potpros...you should have seen the monsters he was growing...24 foot around plants less than 3 feet high via scrog....thats what i am planning to do this year!1 Outdoor scroggin'!!

Back