:headbang: :amazon: :headbang:..... May is too far away! :coffee:.... long list of strain choices made, now it's down to final choices, and number,....

If anyone is willing to simply come and take my photoperiod gold medal from me bring it on!!! I'll be defending my gold medal. April the 1st start planned. Single seed, single entry. Come get some!!
View attachment 856385
I'm gonna try outdoor again.
hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• the-matrix.png
    the-matrix.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 142
Now comes the hard part(unless the rules of a single plant selection have changed???), which plant to go with? Do I stick with the strain that won last years comp(DP think Fast), or perhaps one of my long lost friend(Dp Blueberry), or perhaps the strain that has done extremely well over the last 3 seasons(Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice), or perhaps hmmmm.....maybe I will let the dice decide......8 strains in the full sun garden would mean an 8 sided dice with a single roll to determine my entry? If I do the D8 choice it'll be:

1 DP Blueberry
2 DP Think Fast
3 Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
4 Delicious 11 Roses
5 Dinafem Critical 2.0
6 Sweet Seeds Green POison
7 Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast
8 Sweet seeds Cream Mandarin Fast

I did a dice roll to select my auto choice last season, and the dice gods were not too kind to me, forcing my choice to the auto that suffered worst from mold. Letting the dice decide would be a a fairly heavy gamble since i have not grown 4 of the strains on my list(11roses, Cream Mandarin, Green POison Fast, Critical 2.0)

Back