oooh man I am definitely gonna be takin part in this! Wish I had more of a seed selection like you guys haha, I am probably gonna enter either 50/50 on a single Hindu Kush seed I got as a freebie or grow another round of my current grow, Black Cream.....decisions decisions...

Hey bud....I can tell you that Black Cream well grown would definitely have a shot at winning this!! Visual is stunning on many BC's I have seen!!

Omg! That is freaking amazing buddy. Delicious i s definitely a sleeper breeder.

@912GreenSkell you seen thus one?
Damn right they are. Lol Kinda messing up what Im thinking about doing this year lol. I've been wanting a black strain. Bc bud depot has one, but I've always heard they've had the looks but not the potency. I still say we should have a delicious grow off, or at least a thread. I tagged Skelly too, dunno where he is. Lol

@johnp540 @Dudeski - Wowsa!! Nope havent seen that one yet!! Looks like another potential winner form delicious!!! I need to express something about delicious to you guys though...their outdoor finish times are spanish. I expect about 3 weeks later on all of their strains at the 45thN. Be aware of this!!

Damn right they are. Lol Kinda messing up what Im thinking about doing this year lol. I've been wanting a black strain. Bc bud depot has one, but I've always heard they've had the looks but not the potency. I still say we should have a delicious grow off, or at least a thread. I tagged Skelly too, dunno where he is. Lol

Bud....I am gonna save your ass this time. Avoid BCBudDepot like the plague man. At one time BCBD had good stuff, but these days overall they are lousy from what I have seen and grown

@johnp540 @Dudeski - Wowsa!! Nope havent seen that one yet!! Looks like another potential winner form delicious!!! I need to express something about delicious to you guys though...their outdoor finish times are spanish. I expect about 3 weeks later on all of their strains at the 45thN. Be aware of this!!
No doubt. That cotton candy I grew was middle of October, partly my fault. I took the plant in with clones and vegged awhile longer. But I could see it going to the end of October easy.

No doubt. That cotton candy I grew was middle of October, partly my fault. I took the plant in with clones and vegged awhile longer. But I could see it going to the end of October easy.

But damn their mid sept finishers are some fine pot!! Fruity Chronic Juice wow.....I am going to roll the dice this season for my selection.(literally, an 8 sided dice with 8 plants...best 2 out of 3 takes it!!)
Fruity Chronic Juice fellas...seriously...that showed me all i needed to see from delicious to know they are not screwing around!!

Bud....I am gonna save your ass this time. Avoid BCBudDepot like the plague man. At one time BCBD had good stuff, but these days overall they are lousy from what I have seen and grown
Exactly what I was hearing. Sucks because they look great.
But damn their mid sept finishers are some fine pot!! Fruity Chronic Juice wow.....I am going to roll the dice this season for my selection.(literally, an 8 sided dice with 8 plants...best 2 out of 3 takes it!!)
Fruity Chronic Juice fellas...seriously...that showed me all i needed to see from delicious to know they are not screwing around!!
Ya I'm cotton candy fan here. Definitely looking and looked at fruity chronic juice, you can believe that. I want to do regular seeds, but the new releases don't offer that. Always wanted to try Northern Light blue too.
That Golosa is definitely on the roster, no bullshit.

Exactly what I was hearing. Sucks because they look great.

BCBD hung me out to dry on both the God Bud(good potency, but very poor smell and tastes) and especially the Jack Herer(not even close to finished.....threw it in the garbage with zero preflower on Sept the 20th)....I still despise BCBD for that Jack herer they sent me. If you are okay with growing a pack of 10 fems to get one or two good plants, then BCBD might not be too bad....LOL

Ya I'm cotton candy fan here. Definitely looking and looked at fruity chronic juice, you can believe that. I want to do regular seeds, but the new releases don't offer that. Always wanted to try Northern Light blue too.
That Golosa is definitely on the roster, no bullshit.

Extremely high recomendation on the FCJ bud...seriously....the trichs i got off all 3 i grew were exceptional. This season
FCJ.JPG

Last season
IMG_4478.JPG

Back