Absolutely crossing fingers for you dank...you are one of the players in the outdoor contest bud!! It would be a shame if you couldn't join it my friend!!
Thanks friend I love outdoor growing really hoping someday I got a spot where I can tend my own plants an not be hassled .Until then I will spend my learning so when I can shine i will be ready .

that's some pretty flower...This Dutch Passion auto Glueberry og ran ok I'm glade I'm testing the 315 cmh/lec Prism lighting science system so as to put more density to these flowers..
20180203_094505.jpg
20180209_164030.jpg
20180218_162711.jpg
20180224_150544.jpg
20180227_160022.jpg
FB_IMG_1519439929301.jpg

yea bro northern light blue likes to veg alot longer than ur average auto. it grows huge and takes training very well. happy growing every1;)
Same story with the blue amnesia xl dinafem I was super amazed with the pheno I got .Each one grew very large though an nice branching .

Haha!! I knew you were a ringer!! ;) :D
I love this autoflower group.. you guys at AFN rock. I'm new to this autoflower growing and to top that I started a Hydro System (Flood and Drain) and have my mind full of all these none soil questions. So I look foreword to some soil/dirt till and fill under the sun. 912GreenSkell that's a good looking trophy you have there well done.

BCBD hung me out to dry on both the God (good potency, but very poor smell and tastes) and especially the Jack Herer(not even close to finished.....threw it in the garbage with zero preflower on Sept the 20th)....I still despise BCBD for that Jack herer they sent me. If you are okay with growing a pack of 10 fems to get one or two good plants, then BCBD might not be too bad....LOL

Extremely high recomendation on the FCJ bud...seriously....the trichs i got off all 3 i grew were exceptional. This season
View attachment 871141

Last season
View attachment 871142
Awesome buds. I definitely want to get some fruity chronic juice. The orange hairs look consistent with buds from each year. Is there only one pheno with the FcJ?

Awesome buds. I definitely want to get some fruity chronic juice. The orange hairs look consistent with buds from each year. Is there only one pheno with the FcJ?

Some variation in smells and flavours, but all are excellent(mostly fruity, one was fruity skunk)...very consistent finish time, solid mold resistance,

Thanks bud!! I am proud of the precious!!
View attachment 871609

A blast form the past.....2013
View attachment 871608
WOW that is super nice.. I've been reading your " https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/" post great job by the way:bow:, so with this information I may have a chance:thumbsup:. Looking forward to the Battle. It's my first one so please instruct me in the proper ways on this journey...Thanks in advance.

P.S Holy shit that's a nice stalk...how long did she go?:worship:

Back