WOW that is super nice.. I've been reading your " https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/" post great job by the way:bow:, so with this information I may have a chance:thumbsup:. Looking forward to the Battle. It's my first one so please instruct me in the proper ways on this journey...Thanks in advance.

P.S Holy shit that's a nice stalk...how long did she go?:worship:

Thanks for the compliments!
Certainly not the biggest stalk i have grown, but a fine one for sure!! She was started on april the first and harvest early october.

yea bro northern light blue likes to veg alot longer than ur average auto. it grows huge and takes training very well. happy growing every1;)
How's the smell on that one, and yield? I'd like to grow the photo too. Ecspecially if it happens to be low odor. I can get away with large plants if the odor isn't too bad. Lol

How's the smell on that one, and yield? I'd like to grow the photo too. Ecspecially if it happens to be low odor. I can get away with large plants if the odor isn't too bad. Lol
northern lights dont really kick off a stink. a very earthy peppery taste.good for a stealth grow for sure. happy growing;)

northern lights dont really kick off a stink. a very earthy peppery taste.good for a stealth grow for sure. happy growing;)
Ok cool. I knew that about the NL just didn't know where it's a cross is all. That's great to know though. Wouldn't mind a few big not so smelly ladies lol

Both sound like winners to me boss. Who's the black cream from? Hindu Kush from hazeman?
They are actually both from delicious seeds but the breeder is sweet seeds, haha I got the hindu as a freebie when I purchased the Black cream

Back