Entry updates guys;
Photos days 35ish. Getting a bit lanky, I'll be potting them up in next couple of days.
20180609_143933.jpg
blackberry og
20180609_143904.jpg
cookies kush
20180609_143753.jpg
lemon og

And the autos day 17ish;
They've been a little slow and twisted looking but im not worried as of yet if the other autos are anything to go by. They started out similar and have since exploded
20180609_143638.jpg
s.o.d.k
20180609_143627.jpg
colorado cookies
20180609_143615.jpg
night queen

Front page updated...if I missed anyone please let me know!!

June the 8th
St. Tom (Auto - Heavieweight Jackpot X2, Mephisto Sour Hound)
OregonBlackBear (Photo - MThood Magic Durban NL#5XDurban Poison, Blueberry Kush Dj Short BB X OG Kush)

June the 7th
Mark87 (photo - Landrace Afghani, Blue Amnesia)

June the 6th
912GreenSkell (Photo - Green Poison Fast F1, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 Roses)

June the 3rd
Blowyourmind (Auto - Berry ryder auto seeds, Zamnesia Cherry Bud)
fryge (Photo A4 S1, WS07 X A4) (Auto - Wild Thailand Ryder), WS07XA6

June the 2nd
Konopch (Auto - DP Autoultimate, DP Auto Frisian Dew, Dinafem Critical Jack)
Alchemy (Photo - DVG Humble Pie X2, Cannaventure Tenessee Kush) (Auto 3- Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] X Blueberry)
Quentin3676 (Photo - Cookies Kush Barneys Farm, Elemental Blackberry OG, DNA Lemon OG) (Auto - Dutch Passion Night Queen, Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies, Mephisto s.o.d.k.)

May 31st
CaptCold (Auto - AvT) (Photo 3X - Blueberry X Ak47)

May 28th
Trailanimal (Auto Portal Citrus Noir, Magic Bubba Trouble Bertha, Bubba Trouble Little Sister)

May 27th
Playboy mac auto monster mass

May 24th
themongol - (Auto - Seedstockers Blackberry Gum, SS Ak420)

May23rd
Handsintheground (Auto - Dinafem Moby Dick XXL)

May 20th
James Rogers (Auto - ?strain)
Vlad the Inhaler (Photo - Big Kush, Total Paralysis, Pineaplle Chunk)

May 19th
Dankstyle J (Photo - Skelly Og 1, Skelly Og 2) (Auto - Dinafem Moby Dick XXl, Mephisto Beary White

May 14th
Archaic (Photo - Seedsman Power Africa, Seedsman White Widow) (Auto - Mephisto Orange Diesel)

@pop22 - I havent added you to the list yet...thought you might want to get closer to the 30 day cutoff before choosing your 3 entry plants?

spotted a little error in the names of my entries in this list.
not that it matters too much, since they're my own crosses anyway so no one can use it as a review, but the correct names:

photo: A4 s1, WS07xA6 (not A4, a4 and a6 were sisters though).
later one A4s1x(WS07xA6) will join too, but those are still small, a week old maybe, haven't posted any pics of those yet.

the auto(WTR) is correct. but the placing of the WS07xA6 makes it look like it's an auto-entry, but to be clear, it's a photo.

Lol, all of them got eaten by wild hogs. I was able to save one seeded bud and recovered 3 decent seeds from the AvT x Onyx cross. Every thing else was a total wash

Oh no!! Man....i can imagine wild hogs be the TOUGHEST critter to stop from eating the plants if they want them!! Even our domestic pigs can dig like crazy. Back in the day the farmers would poke a small hole at several points of a root base of a stump they wanted removed, and fill the small holes with dried corn, and the pigs would literally the dig the tree trunk out for the farmer.

Sorry to hear it was a short show for you bud.

Back