Yeah, there’s not a lot I can do mate. It’s in a small area of woodland in a farmer’s field. The farmer has no idea it’s there so it has to be discreet. Mr Fookin muntjac must have waded through a couple of hundred acres of wheat to get to my plants.

I hope they tasted good!
emoji38.png

That was blowyourmind's ripper problem i quoted on that one...I totally get your problem with the guerilla grow..damn its always a gamble!!!

I once put 21 nice plants out a before realizing i forgot my damn wire cages. I formulated a plan to come at the crack of dawn to cage the pants and then proceed to catch some brook trout in the river. Well there i was at dawn with my cages...f'ing deer cleaned me out of every single plant. Ouch!! At least i got to go catch a couple of dozen brook trout :shrug:

Last edited:
That was blowyourmind's ripper problem i quoted on that one...I totally get your problem with the guerilla grow..damn its always a gamble!!!

I once put 21 nice plants out a before realizing i forgot my damn wire cages. I formulated a plan to come at the crack of dawn to cage the pants and then proceed to catch some brook trout in the river. Well there i was at dawn with my cages...f'ing deer cleaned me out of every single plant. Ouch!!

Oops and oops!

*Official entry pics*

@912GreenSkell here's my 3 Auto entries sir.

2 broke surface on 16/5 and one on 17/5 but for ease of recording their age I'm gonna say they all popped up on the 16th May so they are all at 26 days.

I'm entering:

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto....
a828b16f8d1a6d4a9edd65cbb79ca86c.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Compassion Lime....
82a897dac5a3c2bd9d104f3b48ac2545.jpg

Stitches Love Potion....
3b218454ee4e432427bf137c9bcde249.jpg

Cheers Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back