Use blood meal for nitrogen fert. Blood meal works better than Poo and piss, with less hookworm as a side effect (Don't ask, I'm on the meds already)

Blood meal wards off deer.

I have found both blood and bone meal work as deterrents(fox and coyote piss I found work even better). Blood meal washes away pretty quick with rain, so i like to top dress with both as a rabbit and deer deterrent.

Use blood meal for nitrogen fert. Blood meal works better than Poo and piss, with less hookworm as a side effect (Don't ask, I'm on the meds already)

Blood meal wards off deer.

I did use fish blood and bone actually... maybe I need more. Or you could pop over and slaughter a few animals in the area and hang parts of them from the surrounding trees! [emoji16]

I did use fish blood and bone actually... maybe I need more. Or you could pop over and slaughter a few animals in the area and hang parts of them from the surrounding trees! [emoji16]

Yeah i also found that BBM isnt a cure all when it comes to rabbit and deer.(decade+ guerilla growing) It helps, but it isnt a perfect deterrent.

Was doing some stuff today so i brought the camera and grabbed some shots of my Official Entries

11 Roses day 46
IMG_7338.JPG

Green Poison Fast day 66
IMG_7339.JPG

DP Blueberry Day 66
IMG_7340.JPG

@912GreenSkell

My plants in full ground are gone been ripped !! Damn pfffView attachment 917043

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!! Man....what a last couple of days. :( So sorry for that bud....sounds like you need to spend a bunch of money on a security system, like i had to do this year after dealing with the thief bullshit for too long.

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!! Man....what a last couple of days. :( So sorry for that bud....sounds like you need to spend a bunch of money on a security system, like i had to do this year after dealing with the thief bullshit for too long.

Yeah, there’s not a lot I can do mate. It’s in a small area of woodland in a farmer’s field. The farmer has no idea it’s there so it has to be discreet. Mr Fookin muntjac must have waded through a couple of hundred acres of wheat to get to my plants.

I hope they tasted good! [emoji38]

Back