i had a real good check over and cant see anything to the naked eye i placed some off the yellow fly stickers right by her so lets see if anything shows on those but the other 2 girls are not affected at all i will get my scope on here as soon as i can and thanks so much everyone

i had a real good check over and cant see anything to the naked eye i placed some off the yellow fly stickers right by her so lets see if anything shows on those but the other 2 girls are not affected at all i will get my scope on here as soon as i can and thanks so much everyone

If they are spidermites, they will look like super tiny black specks, about the size of a pinpoint.

The best way to check for mites is spray some of the plant with water mist. It shows up the webs.

I don’t think it’s mites tho. Too many big holes!

Ours are about 3-4mm long and they leap off the plants when you brush past. I’ve never seen spider mites make holes through the leaves tho... [emoji848]

Where are you St Tom?

Ive never seen marks like those from spidermites either...i was just bouncing off @blowyourmind

Ironically i have never seen damage like that from out north american leafhoppers either....here they are sapsuckers and leave brown spots like this
leafhopper-damage-marijuana-leaf.jpg

Last edited:
will keep you posted my eyes are crap so i need to pull my trusty scope out also @Vlad The Inhaler im in the uk pal

Ok bud. Keep an eye out for lil white bugs that naff off when you’re around. Tricky I know... there’s not much you can do about them tbh cos they go away when you use bug spray then come straight back.

I’ve had loads of these over the years of outdoor growing, they don’t do much other than make your plants look ugly.

My plants have always been in the open air tho so may be different in a greenhouse.

Back