It kind of looks like Leaf hoppers Maybe I see it a lot on my plant especially when it's really dry my plants have always got water and the grass don't so they end up on my plant so I water my yard a little bit around my grow keep some out there better.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Ive never seen marks like those from spidermites either...i was just bouncing off @blowyourmind

Ironically i have never seen damage like that from out north american leafhoppers either....here they are sapsuckers and leave brown spots like this
leafhopper-damage-marijuana-leaf.jpg
No not spidermite darn I had that in my head but i have that always @912GreenSkell those are from 'trips' dont know Its spells right but they are very tiny little worms

Keep an eye out for lil white bugs that naff off when you’re around.

Ahh the white ones....we have brown green and rainbow leafhoppers, not the whit ones....they are bastards to catch!! Smart enough to hide behind the branch when you try to catch them. A cupped hand on the other side first and they make them "hop/fly" and you got them!!

No not spidermite darn I had that in my head but i have that always @912GreenSkell those are from 'trips' dont know Its spells right but they are very tiny little worms

Never had thrips before, but i just got done looking at google images for thrip damage cannabis, but i dont think they are the cause!! Damage looks quite a bit different in the pics I saw.

Well there are 2 yellow stickys on her now if it moves I should snag the little fuckers whatever they are and some pics to follow

It kind of looks like Leaf hoppers Maybe I see it a lot on my plant especially when it's really dry my plants have always got water and the grass don't so they end up on my plant so I water my yard a little bit around my grow keep some out there better.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

You know......leafhoppers (green, brown, and rainbow) tend to be my biggest challenge in the partial sun garden due to be immediately adjacent to long grass fields. I was actually out there 10 minutes ago, and interestingly enough, I spotted some damage on one of the plants, that looked almost identical to the stuff tom posted, but it was on a much smaller scale on a couple of the under developed secondary branches. My guess is leafhoppers as well!! Who knows...maybe those UK white hoppers are insane like the snails and slugs in various UK grows i have seen.....

Beautiful bro just beautiful...I love seeing ur ladies grow every year it inspires me lol should inspire any grower to get the monster growing down pat :)

Thanks bud.
Its really not hard to grow beasts man. Lots of root expansion, lots of easily digested nutrients like horse manure to fuel veg, proper PH soil and good drainage, a bit of training to maximize leaf exposure and branching, and of course lots of love. :D

Ahh the white ones....we have brown green and rainbow leafhoppers, not the whit ones....they are bastards to catch!! Smart enough to hide behind the branch when you try to catch them. A cupped hand on the other side first and they make them "hop/fly" and you got them!!

Check you out with your posh multi coloured bugs! [emoji23][emoji23]

It’s true tho, even the boring UK ones seem to have been trained by some kind of bug ninja master!

Grasshopper! [emoji41]

Check you out with your posh multi coloured bugs! [emoji23][emoji23]

It’s true tho, even the boring UK ones seem to have been trained by some kind of bug ninja master!

Grasshopper! [emoji41]

Yeah those rainbow hoppers are something else!! Hard as hell to catch! The horn headed brown hoppers are a bitch to catch as well...sounds like they all are!! :D
Give my technique a try!! You got any secret ninja master white hopper catching techniques?

Back