Not only in the states... but the highest population state... California... wild animals usually consist of bums and pan handlers...haven't had an issue with any of my other seedlings...
I've heard lol I listen to a lot of Adam Corolla, so I hear mostly about how well Garcetti is doing in L.A. lol

so I finally made my decision, I choose which plant to keep at home(it's the one I already mentioned from the pic with a bunch of plants)
so here's my 2nd photo-entry.
another one of my own crosses, WS07xA6 (WS07 is hfh wild super07, A6 was a sister of A4, which was the mother/father of the A4 s1's. A6 was quiet late, harvested in november but without any rot, so I'm hoping the wild super07 pulls the harvest time down enough)
View attachment 914223
cheers!, glad you are entering your stuff!
yeah the leaves are mostly from duckfoot, the webbed leaves inherit as a single recessive gene, so pretty easy to make crosses and get back the webbed leaves. the original duckfoot was a little late here, so I'm crossing in stuff to create something better suitable for my climate, so I hopefully, after some more years, have my personal seeds exactly adapted to my wishes, that reliably perform outdoors without budrot.

the stink and look during flower still easily give them away though, so it's not completely stealthy, but it's a fun trait, and easy to practice selection on.
and last year I noticed another benefit, I see immediatly if my seeds are contaminated with pollen from someone else, since the f1 with a non-webbed plant will not be webbed. and I can even filter out the comtaminated seedlings and still continue with the webbed ones, which were made by my pollen.
so cool, what I'm working on in my arctic environment
Alright guys... an update... I'm out of the photo... a critter came thru and took it down to soil... will have to attain photo seeds to redo...

Now on to the auto...

I have 4 in, 2 are to far along, and honestly I was waiting on the other 2... 1 X forum stomper and 1 X Strawberry nuggets...View attachment 914722 View attachment 914723

View attachment 914724

I've decided to go with the Strawberry nuggets, looks like it will offer a good challenge... mephisto doesn't have it listed outdoor... could be fun!View attachment 914725

I'll let you know which of the little ones is which... as soon as I can compare to my indoor nuggets that are same age... I believe she's the fatter large of the two.
sounds sweet, be a challenge to keep good air around her fatness
I keep telling myself shit happens... especially outdoors... doesn't make it feel any better.... you'd think I wouldn't have to worry... I'm in a subdivision... not like deer and wabbits wander thru my yard..
as soon as you step outside the game changes. My germ/seedling survival rate dropped in half from window to greenhouse, went from nice mellow environment to arctic outdoor, ones that make it will be tough.

cheers!, glad you are entering your stuff!

so cool, what I'm working on in my arctic environment

sounds sweet, be a challenge to keep good air around her fatness

as soon as you step outside the game changes. My germ/seedling survival rate dropped in half from window to greenhouse, went from nice mellow environment to arctic outdoor, ones that make it will be tough.

Was figuring the recommendations were due to mold issues... well, should be good, we seem to run between 15 and 25% in the summer...makes drying and curing a bitch... the outdoor this year is dedicated to the bubble bags... ok... I may keep a couple tops.... plenty of nugs from indoors... never enough trim.

hi guys i think something has been munching my jackpot auto out of the 3 shes the only 1 affected any ideas guys also she was touching the top of the greenhouse if that explains anything
20180605_111337.jpg
20180605_123420.jpg

hi guys i think something has been munching my jackpot auto out of the 3 shes the only 1 affected any ideas guys also she was touching the top of the greenhouse if that explains anythingView attachment 915511 View attachment 915512

Flip those leaves over...do you see a billion tiny black specks? Anywhere on the plant does it look like super fine spiderwebs?

hi guys i think something has been munching my jackpot auto out of the 3 shes the only 1 affected any ideas guys also she was touching the top of the greenhouse if that explains anythingView attachment 915511 View attachment 915512

Do you have leaf hoppers there Tom?

They’re like a tiny grasshopper. This looks like the damage they do.

Back