Crazy leaves on her pal great for the nosy neighbours I look forward to watching her progress
yeah the leaves are mostly from duckfoot, the webbed leaves inherit as a single recessive gene, so pretty easy to make crosses and get back the webbed leaves. the original duckfoot was a little late here, so I'm crossing in stuff to create something better suitable for my climate, so I hopefully, after some more years, have my personal seeds exactly adapted to my wishes, that reliably perform outdoors without budrot.

the stink and look during flower still easily give them away though, so it's not completely stealthy, but it's a fun trait, and easy to practice selection on.
and last year I noticed another benefit, I see immediatly if my seeds are contaminated with pollen from someone else, since the f1 with a non-webbed plant will not be webbed. and I can even filter out the comtaminated seedlings and still continue with the webbed ones, which were made by my pollen.

Hey guys!! Alright, I have editing power intact, and from now on the front page will be kept up to date. Nobody is in danger of being eliminated at this point.

Hey Skellerz... I’ll be going up the hill this coming weekend so there will be an update. Just letting you know I’m still in this.

Cheers bud. [emoji1360]

Alright guys... an update... I'm out of the photo... a critter came thru and took it down to soil... will have to attain photo seeds to redo...

Now on to the auto...

I have 4 in, 2 are to far along, and honestly I was waiting on the other 2... 1 X forum stomper and 1 X Strawberry nuggets...
15281283048137423044702332393688.jpg
15281283202976474123689088110366.jpg

15281283360476851924109657138131.jpg

I've decided to go with the Strawberry nuggets, looks like it will offer a good challenge... mephisto doesn't have it listed outdoor... could be fun!
20180604_090126.jpg

I'll let you know which of the little ones is which... as soon as I can compare to my indoor nuggets that are same age... I believe she's the fatter large of the two.

Damn critters!! Sorry to hear about your loss bud!!
I keep telling myself shit happens... especially outdoors... doesn't make it feel any better.... you'd think I wouldn't have to worry... I'm in a subdivision... not like deer and wabbits wander thru my yard..

For sure man...it really doesn't make it feel any better. Hopefully this will make it feel a bit better...i reported your post, to hopefully get you some photo seed!

That would be awesome... have looked around here a little...anything over the counter is in 10 seed packs... @ 100 +... and no freebies...

I keep telling myself shit happens... especially outdoors... doesn't make it feel any better.... you'd think I wouldn't have to worry... I'm in a subdivision... not like deer and wabbits wander thru my yard..
Hell no it don't feel any better, lol

That would be awesome... have looked around here a little...anything over the counter is in 10 seed packs... @ 100 +... and no freebies...
Sorry about your loss buddy. I sometimes take chicken wire and make a small square cage from it, put it right over the top of the plant so it still gets plenty of light, and hopefully helps deter anything from eating it. Some critters do have little hands for paws though, lol and some can be more determined.
You live in the states?

Sorry about your loss buddy. I sometimes take chicken wire and make a small square cage from it, put it right over the top of the plant so it still gets plenty of light, and hopefully helps deter anything from eating it. Some critters do have little hands for paws though, lol and some can be more determined.
You live in the states?
Not only in the states... but the highest population state... California... wild animals usually consist of bums and pan handlers...haven't had an issue with any of my other seedlings...

Back