Hey all,
Confirming my entries for both photo & auto comp
AUTOS;
s.o.d.k......mephisto
Night queen.......dutch passion
Colorado cookies.....dutch passion
Day 10/11 in the bed and fully outdoor now.
20180602_112620.jpg
20180602_121732.jpg
20180602_121748.jpg

PHOTOS;
cookies kush.......barneys farm
Lemon og........dna seeds
Blackberry og........elemental seeds
(All freebies so win win) all day 25 & been fully outdoor about 2 week now.
20180602_112738.jpg

20180602_112742.jpg
20180602_112754.jpg

My journal link should anyone want a peek at whats going on in the greenhouse.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...entures-of-a-stoner.65031/page-8#post-1814494

Hey all,
AUTOS;
s.o.d.k......mephisto
View attachment 913966 View attachment 913962 View attachment 913961

PHOTOS;
(All freebies so win win) all day 25 & been fully outdoor about 2 week now.View attachment 913968
View attachment 913967 View attachment 913969

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...entures-of-a-stoner.65031/page-8#post-1814494

Beauty!! Great to see you bud...updated with entries!

Hey all,
AUTOS;
s.o.d.k......mephisto
View attachment 913966 View attachment 913962 View attachment 913961

PHOTOS;
(All freebies so win win) all day 25 & been fully outdoor about 2 week now.View attachment 913968
View attachment 913967 View attachment 913969

Like how you've got the autos in net pots. Great way to transplant with zero stress. I cut some of the pieces out here and there to make room for larger roots. Is that what your doing here? Or will you transplant like normal?
I actually stumbled on to this last year. I didn't have much soil, but had a bunch of 2" net pots that would get me through for a couple days until I got more soil. Then I decided to just cut them pieces out instead of doing a text book transplant. Worked pretty well. I've had some tap roots Growing out of the 2" pots day 1 though, so I use bigger net pots now lol

Like how you've got the autos in net pots. Great way to transplant with zero stress. I cut some of the pieces out here and there to make room for larger roots. Is that what your doing here? Or will you transplant like normal?
I actually stumbled on to this last year. I didn't have much soil, but had a bunch of 2" net pots that would get me through for a couple days until I got more soil. Then I decided to just cut them pieces out instead of doing a text book transplant. Worked pretty well. I've had some tap roots Growing out of the 2" pots day 1 though, so I use bigger net pots now lol

Standard airpots and fabric pots work well for this as well, as do insta transplant pots made out of standard round or square pots

This is actually my first time attempting this. I usualy just use them to prue the tap root then transplant but thought why not just stick em in...it's what they're for....kind of lol. Although you do bring up a good point thats been on my mind....will the holes be big enough not to cut a roots suply off? These are 4" pots. Holes are probably 5-6mm I only put them in today so i could surgically try and make them bigger before theres any growth i suppose.

This is actually my first time attempting this. I useualy just use them to prue the tap root then transplant but thought why not just stick em in...it's what they're for....kind of lol. Although you do bring up a good point thats been on my mind....will the holes be big enough not to cut a roots suply off? I only put them in today so i could surgically try and make them bigger before theres any growth i suppose.

Those holes look like they should be sufficient size to get through okay without constriction....here is a botanicare hercules airpot i put in the dirt 2 seasons ago, that looks like it has the same size holes
hercules airpots direcly planted in the ground.JPG

brooklyn sunrise.JPG

brooklyn sunrise 2.JPG

Back