:smoking: Huh, no kidding? I don't know it for a fact, but I figured CA wouldn't allow non-natives of anything for such purposes?.... my friends inland have seen mantis' all their lives, and for sure we do have native species,.. but some non-natives too! I'm not skilled at ID'ing species, so it could be these are Carolina's, just not sure if they were allowed in CA for sale,...
..incoming PM on MoB,...:eyebrows:
You're right, we have more here than I thought.

Time for an update on the autos...got one dead sexy AvT pining for the fjords....

IMG_20180531_150820.jpg

time for my next update. unfortunatly it's a bit cloudy/rainy, so not the best weather for pics.
the A4 s1. she's looking a bit rough, something has been munching around on multiple of my plants. also the soilmix might not have been perfect, my guess is I used a bit too much lime(never used it before), but she's not dying and it's getting better over time, so it'll probably sort itself out.
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

and the wtr is continueeing to flower, think she has almost used up the chickenshit mixed into the soil.
IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG

and finally, not a contest pic, these are some of those seedlings from earlier. still have to decide which I'm going to keep at home and enter into the comp(rest will go guerilla), I think it's going to be the one in the middle row 1 from the left. and my third entry is probably going to be from a few seedlings that just germinated a few days ago.
IMG_2391.JPG

also, another non-contest pic, this is also A4 s1 but a sister of the one I entered in the contest. both are getting nice big leaves, and nice webbing.
IMG_2396.JPG

Last edited:
I super
Frisian Duck & Frizzy Kush loving the outdoors [emoji123] grown 2 foot in 2 weeks, any tips for trianing her??? i missed the 4th node topping so gave her a supercrop but dont think that will stop her lol
6fd92eff4bd4e1bea37dc61dcbb13a5a.jpg
4d4c3f6ad4517940110a838f59bcd56a.jpg
e5e7863031e10626a0f36371ff0f26c8.jpg
5efcb14b5c4d18987869602bfff5d233.jpg

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/
I supercropped mine last week and next day she was up again I think I may have 2 tie her next time she real tall like your girl and great job with your girls the UK weather is awesome at min

I super

I supercropped mine last week and next day she was up again I think I may have 2 tie her next time she real tall like your girl and great job with your girls the UK weather is awesome at min
Thanks Tom :) yeah think i may need to tie her next time, what's the deal with topping the side branches, is there a certain time to do it? The weathers been cracking, the sun's back out to play tomorrow so hoping she's bushed out by the time i see her next week :)

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

Thanks Tom :) yeah think i may need to tie her next time, what's the deal with topping the side branches, is there a certain time to do it? The weathers been cracking, the sun's back out to play tomorrow so hoping she's bushed out by the time i see her next week :)

not sure pal i top at the 4th node and just remove what i want leaf wise right the way along if its blocking light i remove it also were getting some nice weather in the north west and more to come

Back