Fine looking bud!! Cant see trichome colour from a pic that far out.
Appreciate it brother,
nd I hear that,
when I zoom in I can a few amber tints here and there.
Thats TK day 46 from switch she's the fastest maturing pheno so far.

Update:

Blue Dragons are slow for some reason, maybe the bed was too dry. I've got the drip system going now, giving them a good watering. Bed 2, is looking amazing! Alot of growth already from both the Black Dragons and the CBD Haze. The Black Dragons are along the righthand edge.

Bed-1 blue dragon -5-30-2018.jpg
Bed-2 CBD Haze and Black dragon -5-30-2018.jpg

Update:

Blue Dragons are slow for some reason, maybe the bed was too dry. I've got the drip system going now, giving them a good watering. Bed 2, is looking amazing! Alot of growth already from both the Black Dragons and the CBD Haze. The Black Dragons are along the righthand edge.

View attachment 913032 View attachment 913033
a cheery green nursery!

Update:

View attachment 913032 View attachment 913033
Hope those are all autos bronif not ur gonna have e one full greenhouse!!

:smoking: Huh, no kidding? I don't know it for a fact, but I figured CA wouldn't allow non-natives of anything for such purposes?.... my friends inland have seen mantis' all their lives, and for sure we do have native species,.. but some non-natives too! I'm not skilled at ID'ing species, so it could be these are Carolina's, just not sure if they were allowed in CA for sale,...
..incoming PM on MoB,...:eyebrows:
I've got some og× mob crosses a buddy sent me past year they are the two ogs I'm growing ATM!

Anyone see amber in this? Idk if it's close up enough to be accurate tho.
View attachment 912927
if you have a android phone in the app store they have free apps called magnifier and magnifier camera that can turn your phone into a scope its ok if you havent got anything better they also may be on ios if you have a iphone id imagine pal

Back