I absolutely do understand the challenges that a true gorilla grower faces. I grew gorilla style for a little more than 15 years, and totally see why it would be challenge to get to the grow(especially if you don't need to)

Personally i think that an addition of a "one pic a month required for gorilla grows" would be the way to make this work for everyone. Vlad has enough of a handicap due to location!! ;)

I know, right?! What a demolition derby last year was! ...the contest at the end was almost silly,.. :doh:... say, has the notice banner helped any Skelly? I'm nudging FD too BTW to get you powers,...:pimp: :mrgreen:

I know, right?! What a demolition derby last year was! ...the contest at the end was almost silly,.. :doh:

More like a friggin massacre!! I am surprised somebody wasnt hurt seriously!! :D :D :D Growing under the sun, is certainly warrior only grower class, and the end of last years contest proved it!!

say, has the notice banner helped any Skelly?

Not as much as i had hoped!! Thanks for putting it up bud!!

I'm nudging FD too BTW to get you powers,...:pimp: :mrgreen:

That i could use!!

And you were one less member that could have participated, had I not placed that rule in effect. Thats just it, I tried to devise a very flexible ruleset that will provide maximum participation, but yet still be structured. I am finding that is not an easy accomplishment!! As an evolving process, it will likely continue to change in following contests.
Your right skelly, it's not easy.
But best belive I feel like I earned my spot in this.comp this year bc of your rules last season.
I'm glad you canceled me out last year.

That's a important step in growing, especially if a person is looking to make a career out of this.
There's rules in the medicinal factor of this game.
And don't get me wrong bro I hear you... but you should.never feel awful for doing.your duty.
Im.sure any1 that has been here for over a year trust your decisions.
I'm just saying don't ever feel.bad bro.

Your right skelly, it's not easy.
But best belive I feel like I earned my spot in this.comp this year bc of your rules last season.
I'm glad you canceled me out last year.

That's a important step in growing, especially if a person is looking to make a career out of this.
There's rules in the medicinal factor of this game.
And don't get me wrong bro I hear you... but you should.never feel awful for doing.your duty.
Im.sure any1 that has been here for over a year trust your decisions.
I'm just saying don't ever feel.bad bro.

Most of time the long term pays off 10 fold.
In everything in life.

We gotta understand that as growers, breeders, and smokers.

I think your rules were.on point last season.
And if I was in charge I'd be a very strict man.

If you can't update sorry....
If u ain't been a member long enough.... good luck next year.

Bc there is benefits to.This shit.
If you don't know the benefits then you should not enter. Man to man.

I plan on opening up the seed bandit seed co. Within. 5 years

If your giving ppl like me slack ur hurting yourself possibly.

Who wants to make a.career out.of.This? @Mark87

If so then ppl.better step.thier game up.

Can we put it to a vote? @912GreenSkell
I personally would like @Vlad The Inhaler to be an exception for this one maby? Because it's true outdoor and true gorilla growing at that and those ladys could be a great addition to the competition. Just my 2 cents [HASHTAG]#letvladgrow[/HASHTAG]
me also [HASHTAG]#letvladgrow[/HASHTAG] !

Back