@912GreenSkell here are my 3 entrants at day 35 2x heavyweight jackpot auto and day 34 on my Mephiso sour hound in the bigger pot i have posted them earlier in the thread but this is my official
start
20180522_122342.jpg
20180522_122352.jpg
20180524_104201.jpg

Nice Tom. Are they staying in those little pots?
Yes pal 2 are in 3lt and the other is 10 ltr I wanted to keep them small in case I need to move them smell ECT also @trailanimal one of them has always been stronger than the other the big stem girl but to be fair they with both quite slow seedlings

Yes pal 2 are in 3lt and the other is 10 ltr I wanted to keep them small in case I need to move them smell ECT also @trailanimal one of them has always been stronger than the other the big stem girl but to be fair they with both quite slow seedlings

Cool. You’ll be busy watering them! [emoji16]

Fookin air pots dry out fast!

Looks sweet mate. I wish I could do training on mine but there’s soooo many rabbits up there. They’d just get eaten.

Topping and super cropping for me.

Love the pic of yer boy too... future ganja ninja! [emoji41]
Ya tons of rabbits here too but for some reason knock on wood they don't fuck with em ...maybe it's the fox piss n the bear and coyote foot traps all around em lol and yes sir he is definitely interested in the ganja so won't force him but if he wants to hell ya I'll learn him a thing or two n hopefully he will pass his knowledge to his kids.;-)

Last edited:
Back