I reckon I might just get away with it, Trail! [emoji6]

Don Skelly is a kind man... I think of him as a father figure. Someone to look up to, not just as a person but as role model. When he replies to any of my posts I get a warm feeling inside like when- as a child, I used to think of Santa.

Have I kissed enough ass yet? [emoji2]
:kissass::crying:

:( I was hoping biweekly pics would be sufficient for the guerilla guys!! Shit man :(

I've had guerillaplants where I didn't visit(since plantout) till august or so, no watering at all. got a nice surprise when we entered the spot and there was one giant of 2,5 metres tall:biggrin: (unfortunatly no harvest from that plant, it was too late, had already half suspected that, was one of my own crosses)
I think I'm a bit lucky with my location though, there's a river nearby and the floodlains are managed as a kind of nature reserve. fertile riverclay, and the groundwatertable is pretty high, as long as they can get trough the first few weeks and have send some roots down they won't need any watering at all(though I did once hear from a guy I know who had to dig out and relocate around 1-1,5 metre tall plant in july/august or so, since the river was high that year and his spot flooded).

I chose to just stick with plants at home for the comp because I wouldn't want to visit my guerilla that often for pics, but for the people who have everything guerilla I would be in favor of lenience.
would suck if they get ripped just because they made too much of a path to the spot due to taking pics for the comp.

OK so.... I was late but I want to enter 2 Moby xxl autos which I have a pic from day 35 and I will choose one of my haze xxl autos (day 28 today) ... is this acceptable ?

Day 35 entry is fine. If it was day 40 or higher then hmm.

Speaking of which....I have been waiting for my final entry...due to circumstance, i only had 2 choices to make for my last entry, and they were either the green poison regular, or the Eleven Roses from delicious. Eleven roses it is!! Official entry Day 30
IMG_7259.JPG

I absolutely do understand the challenges that a true gorilla grower faces. I grew gorilla style for a little more than 15 years, and totally see why it would be challenge to get to the grow(especially if you don't need to)

Personally i think that an addition of a "one pic a month required for gorilla grows" would be the way to make this work for everyone. Vlad has enough of a handicap due to location!! ;)

Cheers Skellerz. I knew you wouldn’t let me down!

I promise to take some decent pics every time I go up the hill.

Scout’s honour. Dyb dyb dyb...

Dob dob dob. [emoji16]

^That’s a thing from scouts btw, “Do Your Best... Do Our Best”, just in case ye were wondering.

Also thanks for the support from everyone. [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]

Haha! Love the hashtag, Mac!

I did kinda bend the rules a lil bit last year. It’s a pain in the arse going all the way up there just for pics on my day off, especially now my son keeps asking if he can come along! (He’s 4 years old so not quite ready for the comp[emoji6])

Working man with kids... need a lie in on a Sunday!

I’ll keep the pics coming as and when I go.. we’ll see what the Skelly gestapo says! [emoji38]
Ya I hear that bro my son is three and already loves to see daddies flower garden he calls it so I take him along n he just loves it!!

Attachments

• image-2017-06-28-07-48-19.jpg
    image-2017-06-28-07-48-19.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 30
Most of time the long term pays off 10 fold.
In everything in life.

We gotta understand that as growers, breeders, and smokers.

I think your rules were.on point last season.
And if I was in charge I'd be a very strict man.

If you can't update sorry....
If u ain't been a member long enough.... good luck next year.

Bc there is benefits to.This shit.
If you don't know the benefits then you should not enter. Man to man.

I plan on opening up the seed bandit seed co. Within. 5 years

If your giving ppl like me slack ur hurting yourself possibly.

Who wants to make a.career out.of.This? @Mark87

If so then ppl.better step.thier game up.
Word bro I hear that got.half a dozen of my own strains n working on some new ones;-)

Well gladiators got my landrace afgani and my blue amnesia in the ground yesterday finally decided to stop raining so got em in the ground... first pic is the blue amnesia second is the landrace afgani day 40

Attachments

• IMG_20180524_143130.jpg
    IMG_20180524_143130.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20180524_143109.jpg
    IMG_20180524_143109.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 32
Well gladiators got my landrace afgani and my blue amnesia in the ground yesterday finally decided to stop raining so got em in the ground... first pic is the blue amnesia second is the landrace afgani day 40

Looks sweet mate. I wish I could do training on mine but there’s soooo many rabbits up there. They’d just get eaten.

Topping and super cropping for me.

Love the pic of yer boy too... future ganja ninja! [emoji41]

Back