man, just seeing this!
Can we put it to a vote? @912GreenSkell
I personally would like @Vlad The Inhaler to be an exception for this one maby? Because it's true outdoor and true gorilla growing at that and those ladys could be a great addition to the competition. Just my 2 cents [HASHTAG]#letvladgrow[/HASHTAG]

Can we put it to a vote? @912GreenSkell
I personally would like @Vlad The Inhaler to be an exception for this one maby? Because it's true outdoor and true gorilla growing at that and those ladys could be a great addition to the competition. Just my 2 cents [HASHTAG]#letvladgrow[/HASHTAG]

Haha! Love the hashtag, Mac!

I did kinda bend the rules a lil bit last year. It’s a pain in the arse going all the way up there just for pics on my day off, especially now my son keeps asking if he can come along! (He’s 4 years old so not quite ready for the comp[emoji6])

Working man with kids... need a lie in on a Sunday!

I’ll keep the pics coming as and when I go.. we’ll see what the Skelly gestapo says! [emoji38]

I did kinda bend the rules a lil bit last year. It’s a pain in the arse going all the way up there just for pics on my day off, especially now my son keeps asking if he can come along! (He’s 4 years old so not quite ready for the comp[emoji6])

I’ll keep the pics coming as and when I go.. we’ll see what the Skelly gestapo says! [emoji38]
Yeah with a little one it can be even harder !! but I'm sure you can't wait for the day your little protégé will be following behind you with buckets and bags for dad

you just know ain't gonna be a harsh ruling:biggrin:

Yeah with a little one it can be even harder !! but I'm sure you can't wait for the day your little protégé will be following behind you with buckets and bags for dad

Well I was kinda hoping he’d be a brain surgeon, lawyer or a pilot or summat but yeah, if he follows in my footsteps.... [emoji41][emoji38]

Back