Good luck mate!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Cheers swan we have the weather for it at the min also I checked your grow your off to a great start

Last edited:
Humble pie... was ready for a transplant, and in the ground now! And that dirt is the shit!
20180522_172530.jpg

20180522_172609.jpg

This may be a cookies leaning pheno of the HP.
20180522_172554.jpg

The TK fem Lst starts 2moro. She's pretty damn big already. Close to 3 ft.
20180522_172629.jpg

And the 3 lowryder#2 X with original BB fems.
20180522_104826.jpg

These ^^^ are bigger than they look as well the one at top of pyramid is def gonna be a beast. And 2 of the 3 have showed there sex 2day, u know which ones.

Copy/paste from my journal... And new update for this thread. See you in 2 weeks.

So, 38 days for AU & AFD and 33 days for CJ.
They grow a lot from last visit, I still didn't water them because it's rain for 7-10 days now. Temps are bellow 15°C too. At night 5-7°C. Very little sun for them, but they're pretty/healthy I think.
Cannot compare size with indoors as I always train them, so maybe you guys can tell me if they're good for their age. AFD already shows some purple color, and it's the smalles of 6 plants. As I mix plants, I don't exactly know which one is which, but the largest two is 100% AU. I'm not sure which is CJ, hope AFD will all become purple. I must take some bloom nutes with next visit, to help them a little. All 6 showing preflowers or flowers.
Funny thing is, they're not looking overwatered, but soil is wet as fish. Still don't know how much I can expect by eye, because in nature everything looks smaller. But two plants are in shadow most of the day so they'll get nothing. I hope other 4 will give me some medicine.

Copy/paste from my journal... And new update for this thread. See you in 2 weeks.

So, 38 days for AU & AFD and 33 days for CJ.
They grow a lot from last visit, I still didn't water them because it's rain for 7-10 days now. Temps are bellow 15°C too. At night 5-7°C. Very little sun for them, but they're pretty/healthy I think.
Cannot compare size with indoors as I always train them, so maybe you guys can tell me if they're good for their age. AFD already shows some purple color, and it's the smalles of 6 plants. As I mix plants, I don't exactly know which one is which, but the largest two is 100% AU. I'm not sure which is CJ, hope AFD will all become purple. I must take some bloom nutes with next visit, to help them a little. All 6 showing preflowers or flowers.
Funny thing is, they're not looking overwatered, but soil is wet as fish. Still don't know how much I can expect by eye, because in nature everything looks smaller. But two plants are in shadow most of the day so they'll get nothing. I hope other 4 will give me some medicine.

You have a cricket on ur lady in the last pic bro! Extemination time!! And the ladies are looking good bro I'd exspect em to double their size by the time they r done roughly anyways so maybe close to an oz per plant maybe unless they really take off during flower really only time n mother nature will have the last say in how big they get but looking beautiful ATM broskie!!

Just a little pic of curly Larry and Moe enjoying the UK sunshine in my pop up greenhouse

20180524_104201.jpg

I'm not sure if I can play or not because I do that light depth I'll be harvesting way before September 15th the first harvest..?
I might be able to on a second leg of the summer harvest?
they'll be harvesting around that time. I expect to be done by then and basking in the glory of the curing room. [emoji2]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Back