What’s your opinion of pineapple chunk? I’m just about to grow it?
decc504f26a4b35c933cde1aeee2d524.jpg

Nuggets

Hey Gav! I haven’t grown it yet. I got the cuts from a friend on here, he loves it! His name’s Itisi, search him out and have a look.

The credentials look pretty amazing tho. [emoji1360]

Around here....if we don't eat fresh roadkill(notice i said fresh roadkill), then the coyotes, wolves and bears will!
Note - I should note that i dont eat roadkill, as i raise all my own meat(chicken, turkey, beef, pork) :D
Any critter is in danger around these parts lol hillbillies are crazy around here drunk on there shine looking to eat any damn thing lmao!!

Mate, these are outdoors in England.. the weather’s bound to turn to shit very soon!
Should come over here eastern USA we've had going on 9 days of rain n the last 3 had tornado winds n b.s n we still have looks like another 4 days of rain to go before a day of sun ...gonna be another last year nothing but rain :-/

Should come over here eastern USA we've had going on 9 days of rain n the last 3 had tornado winds n b.s n we still have looks like another 4 days of rain to go before a day of sun ...gonna be another last year nothing but rain :-/

Foook that! We just have rain and drizzle for days on end. Actually most of the summer these days. It’s nice at the mo tho, about 24°C and sunny. Perfect for growing in the ground. [emoji1360]

Back