Fookinell man... should I eat the bugs too? [emoji23][emoji23]

Just so you know how fu%$ed many of us are in north america. My buddy got mad at another guy, because the guy hit a deer in the truck at 1AM on a tuesday night, and didn't call my buddy to wake him up so he could go get the deer. :D :D :D
My buddy was mad at the other guy for around 2 months. :D And here we are 2 years later and he still brings it up! Hahahahahahahha

Just so you know how fu%$ed many of us are in north america. My buddy got mad at another guy, because the guy hit a deer in the truck at 1AM on a tuesday night, and didn't call my buddy to wake him up so he could go get the deer. :D :D :D
My buddy was mad at the other guy for around 2 months. :D And here we are 2 years later and he still brings it up! Hahahahahahahha

Yeah, we got some f&)€%d up people on the east coast of Australia man, be here all night telling you about them, some r even my friends lol. He he he he

Nuggets

Yeah, we got some f&)€%d up people on the east coast of Australia man, be here all night telling you about them, some r even my friends lol. He he he he

Nuggets

Hhaha yeah.....though some of us might be nuts, its the variety that makes life exciting and diverse!
Oh the guy i mentioned earlier is a very good friend of mine....we fish all winter and toke reefer. :D

Yeah, to be fair a mate of mine found a muntjac deer on the road. He threw it in the hedge and picked it up on his bike on the way home from work, stuck it in the bath, gutted skinned and ate it!

Not really my style tho! [emoji6]

Yeah, to be fair a mate of mine found a muntjac deer on the road. He threw it in the hedge and picked it up on his bike on the way home from work, stuck it in the bath, gutted skinned and ate it!

Not really my style tho! [emoji6]

Around here....if we don't eat fresh roadkill(notice i said fresh roadkill), then the coyotes, wolves and bears will!
Note - I should note that i dont eat roadkill, as i raise all my own meat(chicken, turkey, beef, pork) :D

We went watering this morning...
2af3b1a2da55e0b55a2f18708477f0a8.jpg
f0cdf0ae9b0762512e9150be154b9a92.jpg

^ Big Kush

3d9f1720d2eeea31c13499d0a6be3285.jpg

^ Total Paralysis

fa35c2f39540c5450f1a5106ba1b73a9.jpg
deb660a7b345bcc0a6479f1a0c402f3c.jpg

^ Pineapple Chunk clones.

Are clones allowed in this Skellerz?

It’s a bit dry up there atm hence the watering visit. I’m sure it’ll be back to pissing with rain soon. No bug or rabbit damage so far. [emoji1360]

What’s your opinion of pineapple chunk? I’m just about to grow it?
decc504f26a4b35c933cde1aeee2d524.jpg

Nuggets

I am 100% not kidding when I say I have a roadkill deer hanging and gutted in the wood shed right now. I'm just killing time till the Mrs. gets up so I can skin it, quarter it out, then bring it in and butcher out the cuts on the table.

It's cleaner meat than anything you can buy in a store, guaranteed.

I am 100% not kidding when I say I have a roadkill deer hanging and gutted in the wood shed right now. I'm just killing time till the Mrs. gets up so I can skin it, quarter it out, then bring it in and butcher out the cuts on the table.

It's cleaner meat than anything you can buy in a store, guaranteed.

OH i am not knocking it at all man. Just saying i don't deal with the roadkill, because i raise all my own free range raised meat. I have no qualms about eating fresh roadkill deer at my buddies place. Deer is good eating for sure!

Back