Ok ok... they've popped but aren't up... my auto entry will be one of 2 forum stompers... still holding off on the photo choice...

No pics... what you wanted to see dirt? :pass: sitting on the back porch... suns out... pipes full...

Foook that! We just have rain and drizzle for days on end. Actually most of the summer these days. It’s nice at the mo tho, about 24°C and sunny. Perfect for growing in the ground. [emoji1360]

Same here in my mountain canyon in the Pacific North West rain forest. We refer to June as Juneuary.

I bet your Roma mate and I would be thick as thieves.

Well, I just shot another invasive squirrel in the yard. Today is shaping up to be busy all day!

Good thing I sharpened all the knives last night!

Greenskell, raising meat is what the wife and I plan to do!

Chickens for eggs
Rabbits for meat
sheep for wool and red meat.

Most of the rest comes in from the woods. I like pigs a lot and would have trouble killing one I raised, so I'll trade for pork.

Can't wait for bear season so I can render down ten gallons of bear fat!

Ok ok... they've popped but aren't up... my auto entry will be one of 2 forum stompers... still holding off on the photo choice...

No pics... what you wanted to see dirt? :pass: sitting on the back porch... suns out... pipes full...

sounds like a perfect day, light that pipe and get your feet up!

My first Official entry auto monster mass by critical mass collective day 42 turning on the frost and the flowers and she's only half way done growing
DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0031_20180520115156486.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could do that . Love a good steak from time to time . Well one cow would last me about 4 years lol
Around here....if we don't eat fresh roadkill(notice i said fresh roadkill), then the coyotes, wolves and bears will!
Note - I should note that i dont eat roadkill, as i raise all my own meat(chicken, turkey, beef, pork) :D

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Well here we go my 3 girls are 2 jackpot autos in 3 ltr pots and 1 mephiso sour hound in the bigger pot and fingers crossed for good weather also i be leave there just over 4 weeks old
20180522_122352.jpg
20180522_122342.jpg

Last edited:
Back