Photoperiod update....

Blue AK-47's soaking in the sun and eating dirt. Here's hoping their terroir is better than your terroir fellow gladiators :mrgreen:
View attachment 902306

View attachment 902307

:kitty:

I like how this is a multi blueberry battle too!! Awesome!! May you guys be blessed with monster Blueberry Plants!!
IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

I really think opening up the entry options to 3 plants per entrant, is the right move!!

I like how this is a multi blueberry battle too!! Awesome!! May you guys be blessed with monster Blueberry Plants!!
View attachment 902413

View attachment 902414

View attachment 902415

I really think opening up the entry options to 3 plants per entrant, is the right move!!
And thats the reason i choose them [emoji111] thank god for skellys dutch passion high yielders lists, you make some awesome threads [emoji16]

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

Seems to be more interest in this than last year. Can only be a good thing, allowing 3 plants can only be a help and the stonking contest last year must of enthused people to join in! It was a great community last year with all the outdoor growers updating on the trials and tribulations of the season.
I am expanding my 1 plant grow of last year to 3 plants so it will make choosing my entries easy [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Sounds like it should be a ringer for a first place victory!!!! (but know i won't go down without a fight!! :D )
There regular seeds so im hoping for 2 females, and clone like crazy.
and Damn right I know you won't go down without a fight brother, hahaha
I could also pull out some cookies n chem regs on yall lmao. This will be a interesting year.

Last edited:
Seems to be more interest in this than last year. Can only be a good thing, allowing 3 plants can only be a help and the stonking contest last year must of enthused people to join in! It was a great community last year with all the outdoor growers updating on the trials and tribulations of the season.
I am expanding my 1 plant grow of last year to 3 plants so it will make choosing my entries easy [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
I tried to enter last year, but sadly wasn't a member long enough lmao

New pick up... ocean grown seeds. Alien dawg x alien og.... And Ghost og X alien rift
20180506_191758.jpg

20180506_192349.jpg

The three BB autos
20180506_161321.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to enter last year, but sadly wasn't a member long enough lmao

Yeah i decided to ditch that rule this time around. Figured new members should get to have a shot at this too. The reason i had that rule in place to was slow down possible dead beat entries.(which there was alot!! in the beginning there was over 25 photo contestants, and only 5 or so made it until the end)

Back