Damn...i was hoping this wouldnt happen. You know what? Rather than me make the call, I am going to leave this one up to everyone that is in this contest...if anyone has an issue with with fryge not having a first week pics let me know via pm. If a few days goes by and no messages are sent then it will be allowed. Personally i would rather see fryge be able to grow his plant in a controlled setting than take a chance with a guerilla plant.
Looking good so far!! Cool to see a ducksfoot in this!

thanks. for the photo-part I'm good either way, just that one plant in my earlier post would be too old, but I'm still going to start more photo's(can keep 5 at home).
only for the auto-part it would be a problem, since I'll probably only keep one auto not on guerilla, since autos yield less it's a bit of a waste of my plantcount at home. just keeping this one for some controlled pollinations, and to see how it'll grow etc, since I've never grown the strain before(and it's my first time growing an auto too).
but for guerilla plantcounts don't matter anyway(but kind of curious how autos will do, my experience last year was that the plants I had on guerilla were much smaller and yielded way less as a sister at home, so I'm curious if autos will get to a decent size with the stresses of guerilla)

most of my plants will be with the ducksfootleaves btw, all my own crosses are webbed leaf. started off because I just thought the leaves were cool, and a bit more stealth in veg, and it's a really easy trait to select for(it's already visible at the 2nd set of true leaves). but since last year I've also noticed another benefit: it lets me track foreign pollen contamination. since it's recessive, all seeds from a webbed mother and webbed father must be webbed, so if seeds coming from a webbed mother are not webbed, I know they must've had another father, and I know there was someone around me who grew a male. and it immediatly lets me filter out the contamination too, by just killing the non-webbed.

so if no one objects, this would be my entry for the auto-part of the contest, it's a wild thailand ryder:
IMG_2341.JPG

edit:
for that wild thailand ryder, I also have this picture from about a month ago, but this is the only earlier picture I have:
IMG_2334.JPG

Last edited:
thanks. for the photo-part I'm good either way, just that one plant in my earlier post would be too old, but I'm still going to start more photo's(can keep 5 at home).
only for the auto-part it would be a problem, since I'll probably only keep one auto not on guerilla, since autos yield less it's a bit of a waste of my plantcount at home. just keeping this one for some controlled pollinations, and to see how it'll grow etc, since I've never grown the strain before(and it's my first time growing an auto too).
but for guerilla plantcounts don't matter anyway(but kind of curious how autos will do, my experience last year was that the plants I had on guerilla were much smaller and yielded way less as a sister at home, so I'm curious if autos will get to a decent size with the stresses of guerilla)

most of my plants will be with the ducksfootleaves btw, all my own crosses are webbed leaf. started off because I just thought the leaves were cool, and a bit more stealth in veg, and it's a really easy trait to select for. but since last year I've also noticed another benefit: it lets me track foreign pollen contamination. since it's recessive, all seeds from a webbed mother and webbed father must be webbed, so if seeds coming from a webbed mother are not webbed, I know they must've had another father, and I know there was someone around me who grew a male. and it immediatly lets me filter out the contamination too, by just killing the non-webbed.

so if no one objects, this would be my entry for the auto-part of the contest, it's a wild thailand ryder:
View attachment 901397

We'll leave it for a few days....if nobody objects then i will let you know.

AU & AFD 18 days old today.
CJ 13 days old.
SD 8 days old.

3x AFD:

2x AU and last one is CJ:

SD in the middle:

I think my choices will be 2x AU and CJ. See you in 14 days.

Buddy.....excellent start!! Looks like yours are gonna do well with a start like that!!!

Even though i dont need an update for some time here is one anyways!!
Here i go on day 28 with my two official entries the DP Blueberry...bit of a rocky start, but looking great now! Still under t5 flouros
IMG_7123.JPG

And my second entry Swet Green Poison Fast F1, still under LEDs...really pushing now!!
IMG_71088.jpg

most of my plants will be with the ducksfootleaves btw, all my own crosses are webbed leaf. started off because I just thought the leaves were cool, and a bit more stealth in veg, and it's a really easy trait to select for(it's already visible at the 2nd set of true leaves). but since last year I've also noticed another benefit: it lets me track foreign pollen contamination. since it's recessive, all seeds from a webbed mother and webbed father must be webbed, so if seeds coming from a webbed mother are not webbed, I know they must've had another father, and I know there was someone around me who grew a male. and it immediatly lets me filter out the contamination too, by just killing the non-webbed.

View attachment 901397

edit:
for that wild thailand ryder, I also have this picture from about a month ago, but this is the only earlier picture I have:
View attachment 901399

With the addition of that second earlier pic, I am sure there will be no problems.

Buddy.....excellent start!! Looks like yours are gonna do well with a start like that!!!

Even though i dont need an update for some time here is one anyways!!
Here i go on day 28 with my two official entries the DP Blueberry...bit of a rocky start, but looking great now! Still under t5 flouros
View attachment 901582

And my second entry Swet Green Poison Fast F1, still under LEDs...really pushing now!!
View attachment 901583
Have you topped the green poison yet?

Damn...i was hoping this wouldnt happen. You know what? Rather than me make the call, I am going to leave this one up to everyone that is in this contest...if anyone has an issue with with fryge not having a first week pics let me know via pm. If a few days goes by and no messages are sent then it will be allowed. Personally i would rather see fryge be able to grow his plant in a controlled setting than take a chance with a guerilla plant.
Looking good so far!! Cool to see a ducksfoot in this!

Ooo nice choices!! You and I are growing two of the same strains!!

Squat girl!! Man you sure are tying her ass down!

INteresting choices!! Dont see much grown from cali connection! Mmmm cherry pie sounds so good though!!
Heck yea man I can't wait for DVG Humble Pie! Got 3 of them germing right now, and one black water Fem.
And here is my first of the Photo entry's, Tennessee Kush by canna venture.
20180503_140137.jpg

And here's the auto entry a original blueberry X Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] male. From southern Oregon seeds. Got 3 if you can see.
20180503_140121.jpg

The turbo bud auto from heavyweight is coming along slowly but surely. Kinda deformed tho, BB doing better so far.

Heck yea man I can't wait for DVG Humble Pie! Got 3 of them germing right now, and one black water Fem.
And here is my first of the Photo entry's, Tennessee Kush by canna venture.
View attachment 901584
And here's the auto entry a original blueberry X Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] male. From southern Oregon seeds. Got 3 if you can see.
View attachment 901585
The turbo bud auto from heavyweight is coming along slowly but surely. Kinda deformed tho, BB doing better so far.

Very nice!! Photo looks like it could indeed be gigantic!!

Have you topped the green poison yet?
Yep sure have...topped her at 4 true nodes about a week and a half ago. As soon as the hyper ryders are done, i will train outwards....only another week or two and the photos will be outside during the day and back in the cab at night for a week, and then outside full time(cold conditioning). If it gets really cold(like snow cold) I will stick them in the cabinet or under the t5's

Back