Very nice!! Photo looks like it could indeed be gigantic!!

Yep sure have...topped her at 4 true nodes about a week and a half ago. As soon as the hyper ryders are done, i will train outwards....only another week or two and the photos will be outside during the day and back in the cab at night for a week, and then outside full time(cold conditioning). If it gets really cold(like snow cold) I will stick them in the cabinet or under the t5's
How much longer do you have a chance of getting that cold

How much longer do you have a chance of getting that cold

?? The question of ages!! Every season the plants will deal with frost conditions usually in early june...by then i have them hardened off to the cold that they can handle it. Generally its night cold, but sometimes it can span 3 or more days of temps less than 10 degrees celsius, with one in the middle being 5(this was 2 seasons ago i got hit with that one!!). Depends on the season...some seasons i only get hit with a night or two or frost in early-mid june. Been a few seasons since we were hit with a june snow, but it does happen every 4-5 seasons.

Peeps I'm busy as hell beans will be in the dirt by Sunday night

Daym snow in June! We barely get snow, ever. June is 90 degrees and 70 at night

Yeah its rather extreme seasonal shift here...shit can happen any time of the season...extreme temp shift, heat(midsummer), hail, torrential downpours, frost in spring and fall generally every season, and possibly snow, high windstorms, shit a friggin' tornado dropped down within 1/2 mile from the plants last season. Yes outdoor growing here is a total roller coaster ride of emotions!! It really does show just how resilient these plants are these days!!

I will be entering one of my skelly ogs there both doing really well all plants seem to like the greenhouse.Not sure on the auto I got 3 running.The skelly I pick will be the most puck dominate I'm looking for an ol school hash plant afghani for my aches an pains .One of my lil seedlings definitely has the ol school hash plant look .

Background on the Humble Pie.
Screenshot_20180504-215705.png

Screenshot_20180504-215757.png

Screenshot_20180504-220001.png

And all 3 have sprouted, I'm hype.
20180505_110721.jpg

Last edited:
Photoperiod update....

Blue AK-47's soaking in the sun and eating dirt. Here's hoping their terroir is better than your terroir fellow gladiators :mrgreen:
IMG_20180505_104956_hdr.jpg

IMG_20180505_105016_hdr.jpg

:kitty:

Back