Yeah i decided to ditch that rule this time around. Figured new members should get to have a shot at this too. The reason i had that rule in place to was slow down possible dead beat entries.(which there was alot!! in the beginning there was over 25 photo contestants, and only 5 or so made it until the end)
Now that I've been here a year I wish that rule was still in effect lol

These are my 3 girls the 2 on the left are outside today they are heavyweight auto jackpot x 2 and the girl in the bigger smartpot is a mephiso sour hound she will be out in a few days as I just repotted her up plus the weather is awesome at the moment :vibe:i hope it lasts here in the UK
Screenshot_20180505-214429.png

I have a wee problem , I wanted to be in the out door Auto , I had 2 plants [ seedlings ] out door and a dam scrub Turkeys knocked them over as I was chasing them away . So now I am waiting on more seeds to turn up , should be here in a week or so . So will that make me to late for the comp . ?

All my babies blue kush ,green poison,cream carmel,c99,skelly ogx2,an the autos dairqui lime ,big bomb an moby dickxl ,beary white .
20180507_135251.jpg

I have a wee problem , I wanted to be in the out door Auto , I had 2 plants [ seedlings ] out door and a dam scrub Turkeys knocked them over as I was chasing them away . So now I am waiting on more seeds to turn up , should be here in a week or so . So will that make me to late for the comp . ?
I'm not starting until next weekend, I think it will be fine.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Nope....you are good to go bud!! No starting limit...hoping to be voting mid-late september on the autos side and november on the photos.

These are my 3 girls the 2 on the left are outside today they are heavyweight auto jackpot x 2 and the girl in the bigger smartpot is a mephiso sour hound she will be out in a few days as I just repotted her up plus the weather is awesome at the moment :vibe:i hope it lasts here in the UK
View attachment 903193

Plants are looking perfect so far!!

All my babies blue kush ,green poison,cream carmel,c99,skelly ogx2,an the autos dairqui lime ,big bomb an moby dickxl ,beary white .View attachment 903232

awesome bud!! Woohoo!!

View attachment 903193
Do you have experience with heavyweight having mutants or deformities? Bc 3 for 3 of my heavyweights look mutant.

Back