Also to @912GreenSkell
How does one become a product tester?

First thing to do it put out well detailed journals and reviews. Throw down some solid strain reviews to help you become a product tester. Show you have a good vibe and know growing well, and be active on the site.

20180507_210713.jpg
The 3 humble pie looking nice.

First thing to do it put out well detailed journals and reviews. Throw down some solid strain reviews to help you become a product tester. Show you have a good vibe and know growing well, and be active on the site.
That's whats up, I've been growing for 13 years. I'll be sure to do strain reviews on all my upcoming harvest.
Around June 20th I should harvest my indoor photo grow. I got some journals from last season 2. Does a moderator just "crown" you as a tester?
I can do reviews on Ripleys Og from mephisto, auto northern lights from rqs. Got the journals on here.

That's whats up, I've been growing for 13 years. I'll be sure to do strain reviews on all my upcoming harvest.
Around June 20th I should harvest my indoor photo grow. I got some journals from last season 2. Does a moderator just "crown" you as a tester?
I can do reviews on Ripleys Og from mephisto, auto northern lights from rqs. Got the journals on here.

Tester are generally chosen through administrators. Try to be very detailed in your review. I go all out on the reviews, when i do them i outline many things that most folks do not. Just picking one at random for you to check out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/brooklyn-sunrise-auto-outdoor-grow-med-smoke-report.54001/

Do you have experience with heavyweight having mutants or deformities? Bc 3 for 3 of my heavyweights look mutant.
Yes pal in the test grow we all had nothing but problems non germination mutants and slow growth I think heavyweight lately have put out a lot of substandard seeds these ones 1 was badly mutated at the start and out of 3 one didn't even show his face I'm hugely disappointed as the growth on mine is at a crawl

Last edited:
Yes pal in the test grow we all had nothing but problems non germination mutants and slow growth I think heavyweight lately have put out a lot of substandard seeds these ones 1 was badly mutated at the start and out of 3 one didn't even show his face I'm hugely disappointed as the growth on mine is at a crawl
Same here. I dont like mutants, I'll prolly disqualify them right now.

Back